The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hanging out with friends, playing games with friends, drinking with friends, I have quite a few memory regarding that but they're all equal to me.

Same question.

The total absence of Sadness. Even for cherry people moments of true happiness of quite rare.

Same question.

When you don't want to sleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams

How many beers can you drink in one sitting?

God I was too drunk to count but a lot.

Whats the nastiest thing you have ever tasted?

humming on the street ( :club: )

If you were to have one single wish granted, which should it be?

To many to count.

What is something you have done in the last month that you are proud of?

yes, e.g. donating toys and clothes for poor children, helping sick people, especially chidren get medical treatment aboard, buying and packing Christmas gifts for old lonely, poor, ill people (especially with disabilities), finding an shelter for abandoned animals.

Ever regretted doing something good, helping someone? If yes, why?

"If you desire to help thy friend, do so in a way that will not bring thy friend's burden upon thyself"

But i don't have an example so
Same question

Yes, to frequently it has drawn complains from others.

Same question.

No, mainly because I'm so clueless I'm usually unaware of other people's need to be helped before they've solved their problem. The few times I have noticed and done something about it, I've felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

If you could go back in time and tell your past self one thing about their future (not including the lottery numbers), what would you tell them?

Latest posts

Back