The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that questions easy! i think about it all the time, or i used to, now ive learned to be fine with the present.
i would go back in time and tell myself not to mess with "5 year" and just be single, get my money together and resist partying my ass off for all that time and maybe id be in a better place by now.
but its ok i got my eye on the prize now!

same question again, what would you do if you could go back and tell yourself something in the past?

The perceived image of stability is a farce, if you become complacent it will beat you to a bloody pulp.

Same question

Maybe go to the store?

Have you ever gossiped ?

Guess I have.. [*blush*]

Do you think you`re smart? lol..that was mean of me..rofl...correction: Do you think you`re sexy? :D

Am I sexy? ME!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

I mean, no, I don't think I'm sexy.

Same question.

A girl who was two classes higher than me until two years ago whom I've only once spoken to, about her favorite band (the shins) which I really liked too (I was on their site on a computer at school once). But I could easily see that she was an amazing person. I wished I had been born less shy and two years earlier ;) Oh anyway, you probably think it's pretty perverted to want to be that person in my situation, but it's just she looked like the happiest person I have ever seen, be it on tv or in real life :)

ok.. burning house scenario, save the lottery ticket to a 100000000 in your desired currency, or.. - tadam tadam - the mystery person behind the door with the bit question mark on it. You can only choose one, or the fire will get to you and you will be burnt alive along with the person AND the lottery ticket.. :O

or give it to the first person you meet.

If you were to choose between saving your parents or saving your kids, whom would you choose?

My kids!

If you could grow plant that bloomed nipples that became erect when exposed to sunlight, would you tweak them and titter?

No

Have you ever run away from home?

Probably once in a great while.

Same question

no...but I certainly would.

Would you prefer to work at home or in an office? (or.....[you may add another alternative])

Latest posts

Back