The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean raw or cooked foods?
Hard to find something tasteful and healthy at the time, since I am gonna eat it every day for the rest of my life.
Raw: chicken, potatoes, lettuce
Cooked: grilled chicken breast fillet, baked potatoes with garlic, lettuce salad with olive oil

What language do you like most of all? (other than your native).

I love French. I wish I could speak it.

If you could be any other person for one day, who would you be?

Bill Gates, so I could transfer some money to my actual self.

If you could be with any other person for one day, who would it be?

I guess a car.

Same question.

i would say enternal happyness, but i guess that really isn't an object i'll go with the 2nd best thing

a jetski!!!!

just try to keep a frown on one of those things

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:)

would you rather have a manson or your own private jet?

A mansion or whichever could be sold for a higher price. This question is fitted for "Would you rather.." thread.
Have you ever had a (sexually) perfect lover?

Pasha Selim said:
A mansion or whichever could be sold for a higher price. This question is fitted for "Would you rather.." thread.
Have you ever had a (sexually) perfect lover?

LOL! Yes! Perfect lovers aren't born, they are trained. *grins*

Same question.

yes I have had... once... Didn't even need to train him! lol

How about the perfect partner/lover? (non-sexually)

no I've never been in a truly meaningful relationship. I'm sure it'll happen eventually

oh this is harder to think of a question than I thought.
hmm

If money was not an issue, where would you go on vacation?

Chugwater

Same question

Somewhere very far removed, like high-up in the mountains near a coastal area.

Have you ever had a dream-within-a-dream and if so what was it about?

ya but i can't really remember it, like i was on my way to school, and then i "woke up" and i was lying on the floor in this radnom house and there was a white sheet over my face, and there was nothing in the room besides me, and it had really nice wood pannled floors, then i heard people coming inside and i was scared so lol i hide under the white sheet, and a bunch of people came into the house and they were just teenagers all the same age of me, the some girl came over and lifted the sheet off of my face and i think she was about to say something, like what are you doing here, ( i didin't even know what i was doing there) but then i woke up

:) have ever had a lucid dream?

nooooo
I have the vaguest, most surreal dreams. I only rarely even see anything discernable, just shapes and shades of dull colors.

have you ever gotten lost in a store?

Probably..> > (perhaps when I was small)

Have you ever seen something which made absolutely no sense to you at the moment and then tried to figure out what it might've been later? (describe)

Yes, one night a few months ago I saw about 50 very bright lights floating together in formation very slowly high in the night sky. They were too slow and silent to be aircraft. One by one, the lights began to vanish, until there were none.

If money was not an issue, where would you go on vacation?

Latest posts

Back