The truth game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The South Pole

If you could have your own country, where would you have it, and what would you call it?

United States of America.
I'd be in charge.
Science > Religeon.
++Education, --War, ++progress&inovation.

yeah, I said that. that's why 18 year old guitarists can't run for president.

Which is more important to you and why;
Social and political freedom or safety (I suppose "national security" is the vogue term)?

political freedom,

by the way i'd tottally vote you qui :)

since we're on politics

if you were president what would be the first law you would make/ sign?

only 2 kids per couple--
i'm sick of dealing with everyone's stupid babies all the time

continue

Compulsory Community Service for all American children, as well as perhaps national service. Free university education.

If you could have your own country, where would you have it, and what would you call it?

It would probably be on the two islands of New Zealand. I'd likely call it something along the lines of my last name or whatever.

If you could eliminate any country on the face of the Earth, which one would it be?

Probably whatever congress first sent in to be signed unless there was some reason to veto it.

If you had to visit another planet which one would it be?

Mars. Then I'd start terra-forming and making it habitable. I'd build huge factories/machines to pump out oxygen and carbon dioxide, to create an atmosphere, and once the temperature started rising, I'd try and find a way to make water, and once I've got the water sorted out, and some seas/lakes created, I'd start planting vegetation and farms. Then I'd start some small villages, and build hospitals and universities, as well as a good network of trains across the planet so that people can travel easily.

If you had to visit another planet which one would it be? (same question)

Caesium said:
Mars. Then I'd start terra-forming and making it habitable. I'd build huge factories/machines to pump out oxygen and carbon dioxide, to create an atmosphere, and once the temperature started rising, I'd try and find a way to make water, and once I've got the water sorted out, and some seas/lakes created, I'd start planting vegetation and farms. Then I'd start some small villages, and build hospitals and universities, as well as a good network of trains across the planet so that people can travel easily.

If you had to visit another planet which one would it be? (same question)

I sew this on a TV program I watched. Ironically enough what is killing our planet is what would make mars inhabitable for us. All very interesting I thought. I don't see any reason to why this would not work. I recon if we send a few americans there then in no time at all they get that planet wormed up LMAO. sorry to all americans but was just joking :p

And mars has ice on so as soon as you wormed the planet up you would not have to worry about water. just start building them nuclear plants LOL Then when the ice melts plant some trees and then BINGO we move in and go to war on another planet. Just this time its planetary war not country war :rolleyes: You know it would happen. Its in our nacher.

And to answer the question I would move to pluto cos it still is a planet. just its a planet nobody wants. Its the lonely planet. Just like me. It would be like home from home.

poor pluto
[img=600x300]http://www.mathiaspedersen.com/3dportfolio/highres/poor_pluto_1600x900.jpg[/img]

same question, Cos its an interesting one :)

Yeah, I'd love to visit that planet too =)
Yes, it will be affordable and sane.

New Question: Did anything annoy you today?

Yes. People in general. Especially the customers at work.

Hmm, ok. If you had the power to restore a war torn country, which country would it be?

Hijacc said:
Something in the mid west

How do you dress normally?

Drainpipes, vnecks, I also like to wear things with stripes a lot, but only horizontal stripes. Hmm, I dunno what to ask, someone else can do it for me if they want.

Hijacc said:
How do you dress normally?

Pretty much like a homeless street person.

Same question.

Latest posts

Back