The vacation game.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHOSTNYOURMIST

Reaction score
Here's how it works, you win an all expense paid vacation for you and a friend (no hanky-panky, just a friend) now here's the catch.

1: The friend has to be someone from this site.

2: They get to pick the place. (Be specific)

( If I pick JohnQ as my friend, then JohnQ replies with "Dayton Beach FL." as our destination.)

I pick Irishdoll as my friend.

O.K. I would pick a Rainforest adventure. I cannot say which one, without further investigating the surroundings and my Geography is terrible. It has to have a waterfall and wonderful wildlife, hiking trails and fishing and beautiful vegetation and flowers. It would also have to be close to some kind of civilization (jic). And no wild natives lol. I would love to live off the land and enjoy the scenery.

Alright Ghost, it's your turn. I pick you. Where would you go?

Naleena said:
I choose Eve Was Framed

Naleena and I would go to Madagascar and herd goats! We would only get to bathe once a year and would eat spit-roasted rats and wild onions. Yum!

Naleena said:
Yeah and we wouldn't have to shave our legs!

Oh come on ladies...what if some hot hunky natives showed up? I bet y'all would scramble for that razor.

zraskolnikov said:
Naleena said:
Yeah and we wouldn't have to shave our legs!

Oh come on ladies...what if some hot hunky natives showed up? I bet y'all would scramble for that razor.

If the "natives" showed up, they might be hunky and hot, but chances are they'd smell worse than we would, lol, so I'll pass on the hot hunky herders! :p

Irishdoll said:
O.K. I would pick a Rainforest adventure. I cannot say which one, without further investigating the surroundings and my Geography is terrible. It has to have a waterfall and wonderful wildlife, hiking trails and fishing and beautiful vegetation and flowers. It would also have to be close to some kind of civilization (jic). And no wild natives lol. I would love to live off the land and enjoy the scenery.

Alright Ghost, it's your turn. I pick you. Where would you go?

I don't think I can top that. I'm ready to start packing.

I say, lets backpack across Ireland, or at least part of it (we only have a week or so) See the real country, not the tourist traps, just live day to day, sleep when we're tired, eat with the locals, listen to some traditional Irish music and maybe knock back a couple pints. ( I"ve got a wee bit of Irish in me too lass) LOL

I still like your trip better!

I would love to go to Ireland! It would be great. That and the Rainforest. I would love to see the country of my ancestors. Great trip Ghost. I'm ready to hit the road!

Latest posts

Back