The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i3hsb5.jpg

When does it start up again?

Not soon enough!

Promises of even more zombies(always good!) & a tied up Daryl-woop woop!

I don't watch much in the way of teevee-but I can make an exception for Walky Deid!

Kid has a Darryl bobble head, I'll have to take a photo of it. She's gonna be a Zombie Alice in Wonderland for Halloween this year.

WildernessWildChild said:
Kid has a Darryl bobble head, I'll have to take a photo of it. She's gonna be a Zombie Alice in Wonderland for Halloween this year.

I have two different bobble heads of mr dirty and dreamy and a mug that says.. If Darryl Dies we riot ! No, I am not a stalker. Met his brother Merle at Fan expo 2013 in Vancouver nice chap.

So i saw the new preview for The Walking Dead coming on October 12th, wow it looks awesome. I remember watching all the episodes last year with the marathon, can't wait to see it again...

I didn't know he was English either.

Two great episodes so far, season 5 is off to a great start.

Watched episode 2 last night & it made me think of this:D

[video=youtube]

EveWasFramed said:
You taste better than I thought you would!!

LOL :p

i know right...that was great...!!!

i was thinking though that he had been bitten in that muck at the food bank when he was attacked by that walker and then he was going to have the last laugh because they were eating his contaminated blood/flesh...but i guess not being that i saw the previews for next week :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back