The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If his writing was anything like Under the Dome Tv Series it would be a horrible mistake to bring it to TWD!

I think King is the best novelist alive, but some of the TV Adaptations are awful - does he need money that bad he has to destroy his creations in the process of televising them?

Anyway, loved the finale of Season 5! A while to wait to see what happens next!

or846e.jpg

2v867mf.jpg

Steven Yeun (Glen) On The Big Bang Theory

2i79rmt.jpg

"CLEVELAND, Ohio – "If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot!" It's a phrase that's become a mainstay among "The Walking Dead" fans on social media, united in their assertion that the show's most popular character live on.

But what if "The Walking Dead" chose to kill off Daryl Dixon during Season 6? Robert Kirkman has said the show needs more deaths. Should one of its most iconic characters be one of them?

Here are five reasons why it may be time for Daryl Dixon to die. Here's hoping that riot doesn't happen.

Negan is coming

Is Dwight the new Daryl?

It's getting crowded

Norman Reedus has another show

It would move the story along Daryl's death would, by no means, be popular. However, it would certainly give the show's storyline some momentum."

Story

Minus said:
"CLEVELAND, Ohio – "If Daryl Dixon dies, we riot!" It's a phrase that's become a mainstay among "The Walking Dead" fans on social media, united in their assertion that the show's most popular character live on.

But what if "The Walking Dead" chose to kill off Daryl Dixon during Season 6? Robert Kirkman has said the show needs more deaths. Should one of its most iconic characters be one of them?

Here are five reasons why it may be time for Daryl Dixon to die. Here's hoping that riot doesn't happen.

Negan is coming

Is Dwight the new Daryl?

It's getting crowded

Norman Reedus has another show

It would move the story along Daryl's death would, by no means, be popular. However, it would certainly give the show's storyline some momentum."

Story

Since Daryl is a tv show creation, not in the comics, I think they can do whatever they want with him pretty much, not that they have to stay to what the comics do, but the storylines do follow the comics to a degree, he is very popular, so I believe they won't kill him off unless that changes.

Can't wait to find out who the unlucky soul will be. I am thinking someone like Abraham or Eugene? Or, even one of the girls. I think there has to be enough impact to motivate Rick to do Negan's bidding but not so devastating that he instantly rebels.

Anyone else?

MissGuided said:
Can't wait to find out who the unlucky soul will be. I am thinking someone like Abraham or Eugene? Or, even one of the girls. I think there has to be enough impact to motivate Rick to do Negan's bidding but not so devastating that he instantly rebels.

Anyone else?

My vote is Maggie - she's obviously ill, and to Negan's way of thinking, expendable. Just hoping to god it's not Darryl...

Me too - he and Michonne are my favorites, I'd hate to see either get their brains bashed in. :/

MissGuided said:
Me too - he and Michonne are my favorites, I'd hate to see either get their brains bashed in. :/

I'm kinda hoping it's Rick - he's so frikkin' annoying, I wouldn't miss him for a second. But I highly doubt it. Just...please...not...Darryl.

ringwood said:
I'm kinda hoping it's Rick - he's so frikkin' annoying, I wouldn't miss him for a second. But I highly doubt it. Just...please...not...Darryl.

Oh, it definitely won't be Rick. If AMC did that, I predict a mass exodus by the fans, since he's the main character of the show. I also don't think it's the kid, though I wouldn't cry if it was, lol. Can't stand that character.

If it is Darryl we riot..period. My money's on poor Eugene.

ringwood said:
MissGuided said:

I think it's Abraham. The way he reconciled with Eugene and there are also no redheads in the season 7 trailer. Who else could get the business end of a barb-wired bat and stay kneeling instead of falling down?

niceguysfinishlast said:
I think it's Abraham. The way he reconciled with Eugene and there are also no redheads in the season 7 trailer. Who else could get the business end of a barb-wired bat and stay kneeling instead of falling down?

I like the way you think, lol. I tend to agree. Either Abraham gets the business end of Lucille or one of the girls do and he nuts up then gets shot or something.

MissGuided said:
niceguysfinishlast said:

I like the way you think, lol. I tend to agree. Either Abraham gets the business end of Lucille or one of the girls do and he nuts up then gets shot or something.

Negan doesn't hit women so Maggie and Michonne are safe. Rick and Coral will live too. ;)

^I know, right? It is gonna be so gory!

I am getting more excited by the day. I hope they don't wait until the last 30 seconds to do it.

MissGuided said:
^I know, right? It is gonna be so gory!

I am getting more excited by the day. I hope they don't wait until the last 30 seconds to do it.

No, from what I read, it's going to be right at the beginning.  
I also read some potential spoilers that said who meet Lucille up close and personal.

TheRealCallie said:
No, from what I read, it's going to be right at the beginning.  
I also read some potential spoilers that said who meet Lucille up close and personal.

Callie, WTF?!? DON'T post honeysuckle like that and then NOT tell me the spoiler! Bad Callie.
Who did you hear it was? I did read a few that guessed Abraham or Glen...I also read a site that thinks there will be TWO deaths!

Latest posts

Back