The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MissGuided said:
TheRealCallie said:
No, from what I read, it's going to be right at the beginning.  
I also read some potential spoilers that said who meet Lucille up close and personal.

Callie, WTF?!? DON'T post honeysuckle like that and then NOT tell me the spoiler! Bad Callie.
Who did you hear it was? I did read a few that guessed Abraham or Glen...I also read a site that thinks there will be TWO deaths!

Lol, well it sounds like you know just as much as I do. :p

After reading the link you sent, I checked out TSFD's Facebook page. Lots of interesting chatter going on there. I am SO taking a nap today so I can stay awake for the episode and subsequent Talking Dead special.

^LMFAO - you are terrible! 

I could barely breathe watching that, it was SO graphic! I had a few friends that fueled that flame by sending me awful TWD memes all day today. Jerks, lol. 

a-watching-the-walking-dead_zpsm2umqjnl.jpg

I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to say god **** Negan turned Glen's head into pudding! Simply amazing!

Is it me or does Jeffrey Dean Morgan at times tend to over act Negan? I find myself off in wonderland at times. His speeches are kinda long. Not to say Negan the character is not over the top as he is in the comics. But I dunno I find myself tuning him out, if he goes on too long. I also want to kick Rick in the *ss. I mean come on we have seen him strong, then, broken, then up, then broken. As for Daryl well I so want to bathe him hehe..

Personally, I don't think so. I think he portrays the perfect sociopath brilliantly...despite the fact we all know how demented he is, he still comes across as charming. That is brilliant acting. Plus he vaguely reminds me of Freddie Mercury in looks, and that's a good thing. :)

As for Rick, yep. Totally agree. He's such a whiner, I really can't stand his character. Grow some balls, buddy. Sheesh.

And Darryl...sigh...yes, Darryl. A bath...for starters. :):):):)

I think he's doing a great job portraying Negan, who happens to be an over the top character in the series anyway. And Rick....sigh, I just want to slap him.... But Darryl can bathe himself

I was super exited about Negan at first, but the first few episodes have been predictable and quite boring, also lets face it, Negan is the head of the serpent kill him and the body will follow, the dynamics in the saviors isn't thought out far enough.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Carl and Jesus... perhaps an interesting set of events to come.

hmm something to ponder thanks everyone.. Oh and Jesus is it wrong to think naughty thoughts o_O

When does it come back on?

Latest posts

Back