The Walking Dead

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DVEEUS said:
EveWasFramed said:
You taste better than I thought you would!!

LOL :p

i know right...that was great...!!!

i was thinking though that he had been bitten in that muck at the food bank when he was attacked by that walker and then he was going to have the last laugh because they were eating his contaminated blood/flesh...but i guess not being that i saw the previews for next week :rolleyes:

I thought the same, but haven't seen the previews for next week! :club:

LOL!

EveWasFramed said:
I thought the same, but haven't seen the previews for next week! :club:

LOL!

well...i don't know for sure...they only showed a snippet...he wanted another kiss and then he went outside and sobbed...hmmmmm...guess we shall see...i HATE waiting a week...:D

The moment hey gave Rick that speech about not going too far because things will be back to normal one day I thought, well that's Bob dead.

Disaffected said:
The moment hey gave Rick that speech about not going too far because things will be back to normal one day I thought, well that's Bob dead.

LOL! :D

I can't wait to watch the next episode!

All Character Death Scenes The Walking Dead

[video=youtube]

I forgot some of the characters.

Blue Bob said:
WTF is up with Michonne?

IDK...I think she wants Alexandria to be real, but doesn't want to lose that instinct she's had all this time before she realizes it's too good to be true.

Nicolelt said:
IDK...I think she wants Alexandria to be real, but doesn't want to lose that instinct she's had all this time before she realizes it's too good to be true.

Yes, I see that too. I think it's in all of them.

When her, Rick, and Carl were traveling together they seemed to be getting really close. I was hoping something would develop between her and Rick, but since they’ve been at Alexandria Rick’s all about Jessie. Maybe she’s resentful or jealous.

Or maybe she's taking it upon herself to keep everyone in line so Alexandria will work out.

I like the way their developing Carl's character. I really didn't like him for a long time.

Be cool if they actually had a big episode were nobody dies, though I could live without Abraham, Eugene or Rosita.

Disaffected said:
Be cool if they actually had a big episode were nobody dies, though I could live without Abraham, Eugene or Rosita.

Nah. The next death needs to be a big one. One of the original 5 from season 1. Its been a while since one of them has died.

As long as its not Rick, Glenn or Carl. Not that I like Carl but if he dies Rick will become that boring one dimensional bearded tough guy again.

Any Melissa McBride fans? You might like this little clip of her.

[video=youtube]

23qnsw.jpg

Latest posts

Back