THE WORLD IS TEASING ME

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

ughhhhhhhh................yes im lonely. im trying to find love now. and yet...its seems this world is teasing me any way possible. what i mean is there are those days were im happy but lonely. and there are those days were im sad and lonely. (which has been for a while now.)

i mean comeon! my freinds will be saying "went to the movies with my girlfreind. we had a great time we kissed, we had dinner, and we madeout.    KNOWING IM SINGLE HOW DOES THAT MAKE ME FEEL?!! it feels horrible. a girl that im working with in science class said to me the other day..."oh jesse jesse jesse, it was SOOOOOO romantic-   by then i cut her off telling her to start from the beggining. so she said "well my boyfreind took me to denny's yesterday and it was sooooooo romantic. there was candles, we were the only ones there, and we shared desert. and to top it all off we had a long romantic kiss! isn't that great?!!" i agree with her and become hollow and lonely inside. some of you may think oh hes just jelaous. well no im happy for my freinds and hope it works out but it just kills me inside.

its been 5 years since i've been with someone and im lonely. well last night i was reading my book and UGH! all it talks about is the main character finding something i dont have. LOVE

anyway im a real romantic guy but no one knows it. i try to express it... but i just look weird.

AT SCHOOL were talikn about the antomy of LOVE! lunch was LOVE HEART COOKIES. IT WAS MAKE OUT WITH YOUR LOVER  IN FRONT OF ME DAY. TEACHER SAID SHE FELL IN LOVE! WRITING POEMS ABOUT LOVE! OMG THE WORLD IS TEASING ME!!!!!

lonelyer than ever :(

I think you start dating just to get and be with someone. It doesn't have to be a relationship just get out there! We're human and we need intimacy so its only natural that you're feeling the way you do.

Don't let other people's happiness get you down. They deserve it as much as you do.

And I believe your friend's romantic evening happened in her head. Do you honestly think that her boyfriend rented Denny's for the evening?

*chuckles* Man, I totally see what you're saying about the world teasing you. :p It's frustrating, good you can laugh at it though. I like Colette's advice; get into any relationship at all just for the companionship. Even if it's not Grade-A long-term material, it'll make you happier, more confident (and more likely to find an even better girl,) and you'll get some of your own stories.

Go for it, get a date, any date :) Don't even try too hard to express romance if it comes across as weird. Just be yourself and date someone you don't have to impress. Then start working on the romance, and you'll get better at it.

(This is from what I've learned in the last, heck, 1 year, lol)

Colette said:
Don't let other people's happiness get you down. They deserve it as much as you do.

well, the guy said it , he said he's happy for his friends. and he really wish them all the best,

the other thing, i dont think our guest was asking for an advise from anyone!  he was expressing his feelings, you can clearly notice that when he said something about he's being a romantic guy.
i just thought i would like to say this as everyone seems to think that they have to give advises. ;)
Guest, i think i do really understand your feeling. it's not jelousy that what you feel, i know.   think of Tom and Jerry :D when TOM just found his love while Jerry is alone, you remember that episode!? when the little mouse satan come to Jerry to make things even feel worse!? lol but at the end, even the mouse Satan found his love!!!! sooooo funny lol

Latest posts

Back