There can't be too many stupid people...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

thelonegamer

It's impossible. Someone commented something completely stupid and out of context and childish on a picture on Facebook and he didn't even noticed and guess what? His comment got 135 likes, as if 135 people or so agreed with it. Wtf? This is going beyond not making sense. This is beyond madness. It's time to wake up...

thelonegamer said:
It's impossible. Someone commented something completely stupid and out of context and childish on a picture on Facebook and he didn't even noticed and guess what? His comment got 135 likes, as if 135 people or so agreed with it. Wtf? This is going beyond not making sense. This is beyond madness. It's time to wake up...
I have a dislike button. It is an image I downloaded from Google images. It stands out and has pissed off a few people.

I can't explain. I mean, I can but no one understands, my thoughts are complex so...

It's something very stupid. As if you comment like 'I like eating dirt' and everyone started replying 'yeah man, you right!' except that it's more a moral issue, which is even more sad

thelonegamer said:
It's something very stupid. As if you comment like 'I like eating dirt' and everyone started replying 'yeah man, you right!' except that it's more a moral issue, which is even more sad

If he made a comment such as that, it sounds like to me he was being sarcastic or trying to be funny. It doesn't sound like he said it to be serious about whatever was being looked at or discussed.

Good sir, it's Facebook. Social media is an expression of--& a product consumed by--the great unwashed. You cannot realistically expect to not see any inane comments, or for such a comment to go without popular approval. Twitter is even worse, from what I've seen of it.

I'm not talking about jokes or being a complete attetion-seeking loser. I'm talking about a stupid, nonsense concept/logic that many people adopted by liking that comment. I'll see it again, take a screenshot and I'll show you guys to see if you agree with me or not

This just shows the mentality behind the majority of it's users, or at least HIS ... "friends".

"The smartest people are the people who realise they don't know anything at all."

HGwells said:
"The smartest people are the people who realise they don't know anything at all."
i think i like this but then i do not know much of anything anymore. :)

I don't think too much about the randomly stupid and absurd...it's the blatantly ignorant that worry me the most.

Just delete the comment and/or confront the person if it bothers you so much.

It was commented on a picture posted by a page. I will search for it again and post it

A bit more accurate version of the above: An intelligent person is someone who is aware of the extent of his own ignorance. It's a partial definition but one I agree with...the more you learn, the more you realize how much there is left to learn.

Latest posts

Back