They should sell me as a people repellent.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

It's true. Even the people who have put me on their IM list on this site have gotten tired of me. I wonder why that is. I'm open to explanations. >.>

Is it because I speak in complete sentences? >.>
It's the sentences, isn't it?

I could have written a similar topic myself. Asking for critique that's actually true and helpeful is apparently the only way to get it around here.

Liapos said:
It's true. Even the people who have put me on their IM list on this site have gotten tired of me. I wonder why that is. I'm open to explanations. >.>

Is it because I speak in complete sentences? >.>
It's the sentences, isn't it?

What makes you think they're tired of you?
Have you even spoken to them?

People repellent!?
Where's that stuff when you actually WANT it?

I doubt it is the sentences. Honestly, if someone doesn't like you because you use proper grammar in your IMs then how should they feel being so lazy as to use such things as "u" for "you" or "r" for are.

But you gotta tell me, is it just the people in the IMs you are "repelling" or people in real life situations?

I have been told by a couple of people that the way I type scares them...Haha. =0

I find that ridiculous.

It doesn't stop them from messaging me though so I'm sure that's not the case.

people who stick around as constant friends long after are not very common. out of all the new people i meet, i would have to say only about 1 out of 5~10 become that. i would have to say though, it makes it a lot easier if you dont think about it

so in short... dont sweat it. (i mean, unless you have ZERO friends, then its a different situation)

Latest posts

Back