Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who always think that they are better than others.

People who lie.

People who abuse animals, and children.

People who brag, and show off what they have.

People who feel they are self entitled

1. When someone says, Hi! How are you? to be polite, when they really couldn't give a flying---you know what I mean.
2. Any type of physical, sexual or emotional abuse to anyone!
3. Using the "C" word that most woman hate!
4. Liars
5. Making mountains out of molehills. There are so many things that are important in this life and nit-picking over small stuff for a long period of time is such a waste.

Sci-Fi said:
Skorian said:
Felix said:
LoneKiller said:
1. People who blow their nose by using their finger to block one of their nostrils and just heave without using a tissue.

lol I do that sometimes when no one sees me.

I don't like ppl who are manipulative, irresponsable, shallow or egocentric.

I believe it is called farmer blowing. Or something like that.

I don't do it often, but if I have no kleenex, am outside, and my nose is running, I will do it. I used to sniffle years ago, but the headache and stuff age you get isn't worth it. If someone can't handle seeing it, then they need to grow a backbone and stop being so squeamish.

Just like everyone poops and pee's. Everyone blows their nose, people need to stop living in the illusion that it isn't a human function and get over it, or they can crawl into their skin and go nuts. The problem really is theirs. Some people can't handle the reality that everyone poops. Speaking of which I do not find poop jokes funny.

Yeah but do you drop your pants and take a crap right in front of people? Or do you go and use the washroom like most people? People want to blow their horn and fire their snot all over go do it where no one has to stand next to you. I don't want your snot/honeysuckle/piss on me. It's called having common courtesy for your fellow man, it has nothing to do with having a backbone or being squeamish. Blowing your nose so your snot goes flying around and lands wherever is disgusting and unhealthy.
You are breathing other peoples skin into your body all the time, a ton of dust is human skin. You eat other peoples poop all the time. Every time someone farts you breath in poop. If you eat fast food you eat quite a bit of poop. Tuna has poop and bugs in it. Popcorn is full of bugs. There is alot of stuff in food that people don't want to think is there. Bugs, dirt, and all sorts of things are in the air. I actually don't as I have had it checked, but alot of people carry parasites. All these things you don't want on you, actually are.

I don't know anyone that craps in front of people.

My point is blowing your nose on the ground that is already dirty... It isn't the end of the world.

Skorian said:
Sci-Fi said:
Skorian said:
Felix said:
LoneKiller said:
1. People who blow their nose by using their finger to block one of their nostrils and just heave without using a tissue.

lol I do that sometimes when no one sees me.

I don't like ppl who are manipulative, irresponsable, shallow or egocentric.

I believe it is called farmer blowing. Or something like that.

I don't do it often, but if I have no kleenex, am outside, and my nose is running, I will do it. I used to sniffle years ago, but the headache and stuff age you get isn't worth it. If someone can't handle seeing it, then they need to grow a backbone and stop being so squeamish.

Just like everyone poops and pee's. Everyone blows their nose, people need to stop living in the illusion that it isn't a human function and get over it, or they can crawl into their skin and go nuts. The problem really is theirs. Some people can't handle the reality that everyone poops. Speaking of which I do not find poop jokes funny.

Yeah but do you drop your pants and take a crap right in front of people? Or do you go and use the washroom like most people? People want to blow their horn and fire their snot all over go do it where no one has to stand next to you. I don't want your snot/honeysuckle/piss on me. It's called having common courtesy for your fellow man, it has nothing to do with having a backbone or being squeamish. Blowing your nose so your snot goes flying around and lands wherever is disgusting and unhealthy.
You are breathing other peoples skin into your body all the time, a ton of dust is human skin. You eat other peoples poop all the time. Every time someone farts you breath in poop. If you eat fast food you eat quite a bit of poop. Tuna has poop and bugs in it. Popcorn is full of bugs. There is alot of stuff in food that people don't want to think is there. Bugs, dirt, and all sorts of things are in the air. I actually don't as I have had it checked, but alot of people carry parasites. All these things you don't want on you, actually are.

I don't know anyone that craps in front of people.

My point is blowing your nose on the ground that is already dirty... It isn't the end of the world.
"Farmer Blowing"! Blasphemy! I shall petition for your direct dismissal from this forum. You should be ashamed of yourself!

People who make eating sounds.
You probably know some of those people: some just eat with their gaping food-holes open wide, and others manage to make sounds equivalent to 2 meat grinders having sex in a barrel of lard. Well, that disgusts me.
Plenty of other stuff which annoys me as well, but this one really takes the prize for me.

People who boast really tastelessly about their sex lives at every opportunity.

If you want to tell me something naughty to increase our bond of friendship, please do it in private and in a manner that is not likely to make me jealous or queasy.

Yelling something like "We totally *extremely explicit detail here'd* for 10 hours until the floor of my bedroom collapsed and the neighbours called the cops! Aren't you jealous?!" does not endear me in any way to you... :club:

I was going to say "exist", but that would probably be a little bit too negative, right?

Vagrant Legacy said:
People who make eating sounds.
You probably know some of those people: some just eat with their gaping food-holes open wide, and others manage to make sounds equivalent to 2 meat grinders having sex in a barrel of lard. Well, that disgusts me.
Plenty of other stuff which annoys me as well, but this one really takes the prize for me.
I know what you mean. My brother smacks like a cow when he eats.

Young people / teenagers who won't acknowledge some good music has been made in the last 20 odd years.

Women who feminism seems to be lost on.

People that try pushing their religion on me.

People that tell me I'm a bad person for not following a religion.

People who can't think for themselves and will fervently believe any factoid they hear so long as it aligns with their worldview (not related to the above two, mind you)

People who can't accept the fact that they might just be wrong about something even when overwhelming evidence/proof stares them in the face.

People who don't use turn signals.

People who drive under the speed limit in the left lane.

People who drive under the speed limit in general.

People who text while driving.

"Ah Manic Street Preachers...the singer went missing didn't he"?

*begins to tear own hair out*

Latest posts

Back