Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I probably do it too, I think everyone does to a certain extent, so I could be a hypocrite for saying this, but I hate people who generalize.

Especially people who generalize inorder to use it as "evidence" to judge negatively against others before getting to know them. You don't know honeysuckle about this person, who are you to judge them based on some kind of silly "statistic" and generalization?

people who overuse their mobile phones and speak loudly on them. and also the ones that have very loud ringtones. it is like they are deliberately trying to destroy somebody else's experience.

- Misogynists. Misandrists. Equally sickening.
- People who exaggerate serious situations- like calling an argument in which somebody gets pushed "domestic abuse" or referring to the Judge Adams video as an 8 minute beating
- People who assume all sadists are monsters and all masochists are victims
- Christians who assume anything that doesn't coincide with their specific belief is Satanic
- People who are so against abortion that they think it's okay to even try to pass a law that would make it illegal for a 10 year old who got raped by her father to have an abortion
- People who try to deny homosexual people the same rights everybody else has
- People who protest at funerals

I don't get especially disgusted by trivial things. Annoyed, maybe... but not disgusted.

People who seem to have a need to spit everywhere. Disgusts the hell out of me when I'm at a beach or walking down the sidewalk and some foul excuse for a human being decides they need to empty the contents of their mouth in front of me. I've run people off some of my job sites in the past because of this- no way I want to be kneeling in one of your waste products (there's also the part were I'm building your new home- I don't want you dropping by and seeing that kind of nastiness).

People who allow their phones to ring in theatres- I am all too willing to shove it up your ass.

nerdygirl said:
- Christians who assume anything that doesn't coincide with their specific belief is Satanic

Been the target of that one... no fun...

People who like to belittle their spouse or children in public.

hateful stangers who treat you badly in the mall, because you are in their way

oh and i forgot, so called friends who steal your ideas for a project, and talk in your back, and tells other people what you have confided in her. But then still smiles at you and say they care .... bullshit

What infuriates me more than anything is being attacked by a chatroom mod for my views. I wanted to fight my corner, carefully choosing my words for maximum impact so as to get right under their skin; but I was prevented because the subject immediately got closed.

People who have power think they have the right to boot lesser ones around to suit their selfish selves and get pleasure from doing so. I despise bullies and manipulators. Especially manipulators. I've been dealing with these bastards all my life, know their tactics and deal with them. Just a pity, then, that last night I couldn't wield the sword lest I got banned.

Nevermind. There are better fish to fry. Well, eventually. Once I log out of here, I'll go down to the beach and see about catching Sunday lunch. :p

Self righteous folks who smile in ones face, then stabs one in the back.. people looking for a 'pat' on the back, even though they are as fake as fake gets. and last but not least JEALOUS folks...... !

Mouse said:
What infuriates me more than anything is being attacked by a chatroom mod for my views. I wanted to fight my corner, carefully choosing my words for maximum impact so as to get right under their skin; but I was prevented because the subject immediately got closed.

Hence you being in the wrong as well, IF said attack was actually an attack.
If you have an issue with a chat moderator, it needs to be discussed via PM with a forum moderator. NOT ON THE FORUM. This is a clear rule and you should visit the "Chat room" thread for a full listing of chat guidelines. The guidelines are very important for having peace in the chat room.
Again, please PM a moderator if you should have a chat-related issue. Thanks.

EveWasFramed said:
Mouse said:

If you have an issue with a chat moderator, it needs to be discussed via PM with a forum moderator. NOT ON THE FORUM. This is a clear rule and you should visit the "Chat room" thread for a full listing of chat guidelines. The guidelines are very important for having peace in the chat room.
Don't waste your time Mouse. You may as well talk to the wall.

LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
Mouse said:

What did I JUST say?? PM!! Not forum. Next one gets a 24 hour vacaton. There are rules here for a REASON.

EveWasFramed said:
LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
Mouse said:

What did I JUST say?? PM!! Not forum. Next one gets a 24 hour vacaton. There are rules here for a REASON.
Eve. This bullshit and you know it!

LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
Mouse said:

Eve. This bullshit and you know it!

Yes, it's bullshit when I gave you an opportunity to send me a PM, yet you chose to deliberately reply here again, KNOWING FULL WELL Id already warned of a 24 hour ban! Hopefully, you come back from yours more calm. Again, you could have PMd me.

Loads of stuff, mostly covered already. I think all the particularly heinous and obvious things have been mentioned.

I think sometimes it's the simple things that annoy me.

Such as people being casually selfish/insensitive/thoughtless/uncaring when it's really not difficult to make just a tiny bit of effort to be a decent human being over most things.

You know, those people who make day-to-day life so much harder than it has to be just because they get a ludicrously minor gain out of doing so.

Those petty dickheads in minor positions of power you sometimes run into really wind me up, for example.

Like some kind of local council bloke who denies a minor and totally reasonable home improvement because it gives him a pathetic power trip, but allows a bloody great big housing estate to be built on pristine public land because he gets shady kickbacks from it.

Or the parking attendant that hangs around a corner for an hour waiting to clamp people who are 5 seconds late on their parking ticket, then won't back down afterwards until a £150 fine is paid.

Or even something as simple as those morons who barge into a motorway queue after sneaking down the closed lane.

They're probably thinking how daring and clever they are as they hold everyone else up, but the fact of the matter is that they're screwing over 50 people who play by the rules and making their journey 15 minutes longer just so they can save 5 minutes on their own.

Just small things like that.

Latest posts

Back