Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who constantly spend money on trivial things they don't need then complain to everyone around them that they never have enough money.

I hate the things that I do to myself more than I hate the things others do to/around/about me. (hmm)

people who don't say 'thanks' when you hold a door open for them and just sail through like you are an unpaid porter.

Barbaloot said:
monkeysocks said:
people who don't say 'thanks' when you hold a door open for them and just sail through like you are an unpaid porter.

^ This.

hey Barbaloot - are you agreeing or thinking I am whinnging :) :p lol

Barbaloot said:
monkeysocks said:
Barbaloot said:
monkeysocks said:

^ This.

hey Barbaloot - are you agreeing or thinking I am whinnging :) :p lol

Lol, I'm agreeing! It happens to me all the time.

Phew ! for a minute I thought 'am I slowly turning into one of those old ladies who wont answer the door and just shouts in a crowing voice 'go away' and moans about everything :D

Ref doors - Sometimes I shout after them '' ground floor all arrogant bastards'

People who walk around in their yard and in the house in their bare feet 24/7. The soles of their feet look like they've walked 3 miles on freshly tarred road. Makes me want to hork. Do something for God and country and wear some socks or slippers for Christ's sake.

I used to walk around barefoot in the summer grass.

It annoys the ever-living honeysuckle-poop out of me when people use the terms Alpha Male and Beta Male.

For the love of god, do not do this!

SophiaGrace said:
I used to walk around barefoot in the summer grass.

It annoys the ever-living honeysuckle-poop out of me when people use the terms Alpha Male and Beta Male.

For the love of god, do not do this!

I don't see it like that - I call it pay back for men labelling women as 'hot' or 'not hot' therefore equality:D

Hey baby let me see your boobs!
Want me to take you back to my place?
Rubbing all over me. Smell of alcohol.
Drug abusers... :( lost too many people to drugs
and other addictions...

LoneKiller said:
People who walk around in their yard and in the house in their bare feet 24/7. The soles of their feet look like they've walked 3 miles on freshly tarred road. Makes me want to hork. Do something for God and country and wear some socks or slippers for Christ's sake.

If it's a hot girl, with sexy feet, I frankly don't care. LOL!

Hey! I walk around barefoot! :mad:

Right now, something that is pissing me off is the ******* that thought he could pass off this mashless plate of honeysuckle under the name of "Luby's Cafeteria". Disgraceful. I mean, the british have no standards, true, but this is AMERICA, people! We can do better!

Wessik said:

Right now, something that is pissing me off is the ******* that thought he could pass off this mashless plate of honeysuckle under the name of "Luby's Cafeteria". Disgraceful. I mean, the british have no standards, true, but this is AMERICA, people! We can do better!

We do have standards Wess and exactly why we home cook all our food:D

monkeysocks said:
Wessik said:

We do have standards Wess and exactly why we home cook all our food:D
Your toffee is absolutely divine. My mother was in England years ago and brought some home. She also brought me home some "Punch&Judy" orange flavored toothpaste. Can't say I ever had that before. WOW!

JasonM said:
Wessik said:

Godless Heathen! Repent, repent you've only moments to live! :club:

I am sure she will after she has removed the dinner between her toes that she stamped on with contempt.

TOFFEE LK ? has to be Thorntons, swine for removing your dental fillings though. :p

When people say stuff that's just flat out whatever they want, and they can't take it to hear it back.

People that do honeysuckle to you they know is wrong and never apologize for it.

monkeysocks said:
JasonM said:
Wessik said:

Godless Heathen! Repent, repent you've only moments to live! :club:

I am sure she will after she has removed the dinner between her toes that she stamped on with contempt.

TOFFEE LK ? has to be Thorntons, swine for removing your dental fillings though. :p
I believe so. It was so good I wouldn't care if it was made by Al Qaeda.

Latest posts

Back