Things that should take but a second to do...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaCreme

Reaction score
But you take like 45 minutes doing it...

Example:

I just spent 10 minutes struggling with a Tupperware to fit on the top rack of the dishwasher. Thing is, it's a really small one. You couldn't even fit all your fingers in it. I usually melt some butter in it, like I did, and it just wouldn't go on the rack... I kind of ended up smashing it in with the rest. I hope I didn't crack it. :s

:club:

haha nice i know the feeling, like getting dressed in the morning but I always have a 15minute nap in between.

o checking my email, always leads to 2 hours ******* around online

How did I know someone would bring sex into this... And oh, what a shocker, it was Rocket who did...

:club:

Jobs that are passed onto me from other workers. Today I was passed on 4 jobs, 3 out of them they had either been to or started in the workshop, you go to do the job as they see needed and find they either didn't read the job fully or didn't diagnose it right in the first place. They are the "qualified" personel who should be teaching me!

What a fresia around LOL!

Talking to a certain friend I have (no one from this site, don't worry, anyone. :p) I go to inform him that he has a set of my keys or something inane like that and it ends up being a 30 minute discussion about how "this girl must be interested in him because she held her pinky off the glass when she talked to him!"

GAWWWWD. Shut the fresia UP!! lol So yes, sometimes I go to talk to this guy for like 3 minutes and it ends up being an evening. *sigh* I usually end up being rude and cutting the conversation short, but oh well. So be it. :p

I am sure that i have plenty of them but nothing is coming to mind at the moment except for the email, which has already been mentioned.

Badjedidude said:
... "this girl must be interested in him because she held her pinky off the glass when she talked to him!"

That is curious. Etiquette tells us that we hold the glass differently depending on the type of glass and what is in it, and while i am not aware of a specific pinky requirement, some seem to feel that it is more 'cultured' that way. Or it is just her way to signal him.

Minus said:
That is curious. Etiquette tells us that we hold the glass differently depending on the type of glass and what is in it, and while i am not aware of a specific pinky requirement, some seem to feel that it is more 'cultured' that way. Or it is just her way to signal him.

Yeah, that pinky off the glass thing is supposed to be something done by the social elite or whatever...for whatever reason. :p

No offense to my friend, but I seriously doubt that she was signalling him. :p My main point in writing what I did was that my friend completely overanalyzes EVERYTHING to the point of ridiculousness, especially concerning women.

Once my friend was trying to explain to me that a different girl liked him because she talked to him for five minutes and thirty seconds, as opposed to a lesser amount of time. Ironically enough, he took longer than 5 minutes to tell me that a conversation over five minutes in length automatically denotes romantic interest. *sigh*

That's mostly what my point was in saying that. :p

I often have my pinky finger aloft, but I think that's because I played flute for so long, it's just kind of habit.

Badjedidude said:
Once my friend was trying to explain to me that a different girl liked him because she talked to him for five minutes and thirty seconds, as opposed to a lesser amount of time. Ironically enough, he took longer than 5 minutes to tell me that a conversation over five minutes in length automatically denotes romantic interest. *sigh*

That's mostly what my point was in saying that. :p

Wouldn't that mean he wuvs you? :p

Running into the book store to check on something.

Brushing my teeth when I get up for work. I'm soooooo slow in the morning and I start picking at my face before I even start brushing <.< And I'll usually have people texting me the whole time too so that takes even longer. Somehow I always get to work on time though hmm.

Sometimes I need about 5 tries to flick a light switch. I might have depth perception issues.

Latest posts

Back