Thinking of leaving my girlfriend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to turn off the pedophile alarm ?

Forget it somebody got it

I'm not typically one to defend people like duck, but while he might be creepy and pervy, he's not a pedophile. The girl is an adult and I believe she was when the mom and duck married. Well, if the story is at all factual.

Let's be careful about throwing that word around.

Nobody’s saying he is a pedophile, but that whole discussion had a certain air around it. 
Lol. 😂
For good or for worse, he brought some life into this place.
🌈

Pedophile alarm? lol.

And, yes, there was certainly something off about the things Puddled Duck posted, but at the same time they were fascinating to read.

Lmfao why did this dude get banned anyways? He's obviously just a troll.

Visit Puddled Duck's profile and take a look at some of the things he'd been posting.  He ultimately got himself banned by making a harsh comment to a member who was clearly in need of support, then he gave backtalk to one of the admin after they warned him to stop trolling the threads.

Naizo said:

PROBABLY because he was being a dick to a lot of people 
I THINK the people here are trying run a forum where people can socialize and come together rather than be trolled

IBTL

BadGuy said:
Naizo said:

PROBABLY because he was being a dick to a lot of people 
I THINK the people here are trying run a forum where people can socialize and come together rather than be trolled

IBTL

Fair enough if he was. 

But there are plenty of people here who seemingly go out of their way to be as rude as possible to others, who put their opinions above all else, and actively talk down to folks. If folks want a sociable safe place they can share their thoughts without people shitting on them, this honestly ain't the place.

You'd have to ban a couple admins if you wanted some fair Utopia nonsense. 

But I don't spend a lot of time here. I come to ***** and cry about my ex, though its not at all her fault, and then go on about my day. 

If this troll hurt someone's feelings then by all means, fresia that guy. But you're on the internet. On a free forum. People gotta have thicker skin than that. Even people broken down and hurt. Especially people broken down and hurt.

I am sure its a delicate line Admins are trying to walk

If they warn someone about behavior and the person continues ...the consequence is being banned

Every forum has rules of some sort
I have seen guys banned at them too

Alot of forums I've been on have just been filled with arguments and trolling - the worst I was on was a video game forum - I kid you not, it was like a post-apocalyptic wasteland filled with rogue gangs that kill survivors for their supplies.

Latest posts

Back