This girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
By asking brah

No. You see, the point of this is to adquire the maximum amount of information by not providing any statement or literal speech about the issue. It has to be a instance in which we both know what we think about each other without never admiting anything or declaring something like that. I hate to say it but it's finally a power struggle and the one who talks first loses. I see it like this, no asking anything like that until one is perfectly certain that the feelings are reciprocate; otherwise is like jumping into a dark abyss with your eyes closed.

Xpendable said:
kamya said:
By asking brah

No. You see, the point of this is to adquire the maximum amount of information by not providing any statement or literal speech about the issue. It has to be a instance in which we both know what we think about each other without never admiting anything or declaring something like that. I hate to say it but it's finally a power struggle and the one who talks first loses. I see it like this, no asking anything like that until one is perfectly certain that the feelings are reciprocate; otherwise is like jumping into a dark abyss with your eyes closed.

This is why you're a virgin in your late 20s...

Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
kamya said:
By asking brah

I guess I should be ashamed? I don't know. If you think my behavior is so terrible and unattractive, then what's left for the awful people who aren't virgins? This is why guys like me fear to open up and be honest. You know at the end people would never see your point of view. You know they will put you in this box and judge you with a different set of rules.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:
Just because she's interested doesn't mean she would say anything.

and how you decode this?

You're making it way more complicated than it really is or should be. I don't know what you even mean by decoding. But I think you just want attention, but you're saying the complete opposite of what others are saying no matter what is said.

How do I know she wouldn't necessary say anything, even if she is interested? Because she doesn't have to. And because you aren't. You're interested. Are you saying anything? No, I don't think you are, because if you did, you would have asked her out by now, and it doesn't sound like you did.

Xpendable said:
Paraiyar said:
Xpendable said:
kamya said:
By asking brah

I guess I should be ashamed? I don't know. If you think my behavior is so terrible and unattractive, then what's left for the awful people who aren't virgins? This is why guys like me fear to open up and be honest. You know at the end people would never see your point of view. You know they will put you in this box and judge you with a different set of rules.

I didn't say it to shame you. I know it would have seemed that way but actually posted that last post because I think this is what your problem is that you need someone to kick you in the backside to wake you up to it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm 25 myself and only had sex once and it was awful on my part but I think I see what your problem is and you need to wake up to it. I want you to get this girl.

VanillaCreme said:
You're making it way more complicated than it really is or should be. I don't know what you even mean by decoding.

I mean figuring out something with a hidden meaning.

VanillaCreme said:
But I think you just want attention, but you're saying the complete opposite of what others are saying no matter what is said.

I wanted some perspective and advice, the attention goes without saying. So far I've got useful things actually and I'm hopping for some others users to contribute.

VanillaCreme said:
How do I know she wouldn't necessary say anything, even if she is interested? Because she doesn't have to. And because you aren't. You're interested. Are you saying anything? No, I don't think you are, because if you did, you would have asked her out by now, and it doesn't sound like you did.

So, she doesn't have to, but I have to... because?
Didn't we clarify the "asking out" part before?

You having the guts to approach her and findout wouldn't be you losing, it would be you winning and that is regardless of whether she ends up keen or not.

Paraiyar said:
I didn't say it to shame you. I know it would have seemed that way but actually posted that last post because I think this is what your problem is that you need someone to kick you in the backside to wake you up to it.

I am more awake than many people you've meet. Sorry to sound arrogant but it's what I see. Thanks for clarifying what you meant, honestly I'm used to be shamed already but this site should be the las place to find that. Forgive me for being a coward but that's what happens. When you're so used to be on the side and ignored you become risk-averse. If I had this life where I couldn't love someone and just use girls I guess I could just get rejected and pass to the next one. But I can't love someone so easily, I can't just shake it off because there's no one else to focus on. I don't love this girl, but I think I could if I know her better, but I can't afford to look vulnerable because I don't know how she would take it. That's why I need to discover certain things before have some courage. The risk in this case is huge and I have to be careful. Is that weak? Yes, probably it is. I'm a weak person, but I'm weak in a way is not socially acceptable. I'm a virgin but also I've never been heart broken precisely for the same reasons. That's why probably people with worst weaknesses are capable of functioning in a normal manner in society and can recieve love regardless of their flaws. You need to understand I'm not the type of person that behaves the same way as everyone, I need to do things on my way because I to be different I would have to be born again.

Paraiyar said:
You having the guts to approach her and findout wouldn't be you losing, it would be you winning and that is regardless of whether she ends up keen or not.

Winning what? Experience?
Leave that for the 16yo who would turn out fine later in life. I'm old at this point. If I wanted experience I would have made advances on any girl I ever felt slighty attracted in my life like the average joe does. I far gone on anything I'm supposed to learn at this point.

Xpendable said:
Paraiyar said:
I didn't say it to shame you. I know it would have seemed that way but actually posted that last post because I think this is what your problem is that you need someone to kick you in the backside to wake you up to it.

I am more awake than many people you've meet. Sorry to sound arrogant but it's what I see. Thanks for clarifying what you meant, honestly I'm used to be shamed already but this site should be the las place to find that. Forgive me for being a coward but that's what happens. When you're so used to be on the side and ignored you become risk-averse. If I had this life where I couldn't love someone and just use girls I guess I could just get rejected and pass to the next one. But I can't love someone so easily, I can't just shake it off because there's no one else to focus on. I don't love this girl, but I think I could if I know her better, but I can't afford to look vulnerable because I don't know how she would take it. That's why I need to discover certain things before have some courage. The risk in this case is huge and I have to be careful. Is that weak? Yes, probably it is. I'm a weak person, but I'm weak in a way is not socially acceptable. I'm a virgin but also I've never been heart broken precisely for the same reasons. That's why probably people with worst weaknesses are capable of functioning in a normal manner in society and can recieve love regardless of their flaws. You need to understand I'm not the type of person that behaves the same way as everyone, I need to do things on my way because I to be different I would have to be born again.

Paraiyar said:

Winning what? Experience?
Leave that for the 16yo who would turn out fine later in life. I'm old at this point. If I wanted experience I would have made advances on any girl I ever felt slighty attracted in my life like the average joe does. I far gone on anything I'm supposed to learn at this point.

Bullshit, you aren't too old. Your entire mentality is just set up to sell yourself short of what would mske yourself happy. I m different to most people as well but I'm damned well fighting to find a way to develop myself where I can be true to myself and still get what I want.

You aren't happy the way you are and maybe you would be if you could just approach this girl and see where it goes? Seriously, what do you really have to lose from it?

Paraiyar said:
Bullshit, you aren't too old. Your entire mentality is just set up to sell yourself short of what would mske yourself happy. I m different to most people as well but I'm damned well fighting to find a way to develop myself where I can be true to myself and still get what I want.

I'm being true to myself. This is how I am.

Paraiyar said:
You aren't happy the way you are and maybe you would be if you could just approach this girl and see where it goes? Seriously, what do you really have to lose from it?

I'm happy for who I am, I'm not happy because of the way other people treat me for being the way I am.

I could lose:
- Her trust.
- Her friendship.
- The confidence to talk to her again.
- Confidence in general.
- I would lose the commodity of comunicating naturally with her.
- Respect from others, since this would inevitably come to everyone's ears.
- The chance to make myself more attractive to her if I wait more time.
- The chance to be loved.

Xpendable said:
kamya said:
By asking brah

Sorry but this is the dumbest honeysuckle ive seen on here in a while. You will never have this. It doesnt happen like this. Someone else with courage will show up and you will be left behind. And youll only have yourself to blame.

kamya said:
Xpendable said:
kamya said:
By asking brah

Sorry but this is the dumbest honeysuckle ive seen on here in a while. You will never have this. It doesnt happen like this. Someone else with courage will show up and you will be left behind. And youll only have yourself to blame.

No one has come in those 18 months. And how do you know it doesn't happen? Another person that do things because they're supposed to, never having an original thought or questioning anything. All about tradition and following the rules, how predictable.

kamya said:

^ +1

No, forget that. +10

BeyondShy said:
kamya said:

^ +1

No, forget that. +10

This coming from the less indicate person.

Xpendable said:
BeyondShy said:
kamya said:

^ +1

No, forget that. +10

You're right. I hold myself back and I have zero confidence too. But the difference between you and I is that I'll listen to what these people have to say so I can maybe learn from them. You? You have an answer for anything that they bring up to you just to show that they are wrong or that that don't know what they are talking about.

I get it. It is tough to go up and talk to someone but I have read every page of this thread and what you are doing is over-analyzing this entire situation. And when someone like me, a person who has over-analyzed so many things in his life can see how bad you are doing this then that is saying something.

I wish to God you can go up to this girl and say 'hey, can we have a cup of coffee sometime?' **** man I wish I could say this too. But if you DID say this to this girl you would get your answer and all the speculating you are doing in this thread would be a thing of the past.

Xpendable said:
BeyondShy said:
kamya said:

^ +1

No, forget that. +10

What he does has nothing to do with you. You should look at what you're doing, or not doing, before you want to try to shame other folks. It's your problem, not everyone else's. If you don't want to say anything to this girl, it's because you don't want to say anything. Stop trying to look for other reasons, because everything else is an excuse.

I've always said I'm the one who's not saying anything. I don't know where I said otherwise.

Latest posts

Back