This girl...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's just sweet that you are talking/crushing on someone. With all those past male/female debates, it's nice to read a softer side to you!

One of my female cousin is like this girl you are interested in. We have recently started becoming close & ive learned some sad past situations she's gone through over the years that has caused her to become socially anxious, panic attacks, and introverted. She also stays off of social media & remains very private & detached from people (even family) who aren't close friends. She's suffered many sexual assaults & shame from people, so she literally had a breakdown & hasn't been the same person she was in the past since.
Maybeee this girl has been through a lot & just wants to keep to herself. Doesn't mean she's a weirdo, she's just more comfortable on her own. Having this girl's trust is better than rushing things for your own needs.... rushing ruins things more times than not.

If you think you need to take your time with her because she is somewhat "fragile", do it. My cousin is super sensitive & fragile to guys trying to have any sort of physical relations with her (hugging, hand holding, forehead kisses) & feels comfortable with guys who build a bond with her through talking, hanging out, texting & all that.
Maybe gradually show her you're interested through your conversations?

Xpendable said:
This is tranlated from spanish. The chances of she seen it are 1 in a million.

Quite honestly, I don't believe it matters if she sees it or not. You are betraying her confidence by posting an entire conversation you had with her for the world to see. If someone did that to me, I would be very irritated and wouldn't trust him much anymore.

Hey. I just wanted to say we both finally came to a closure. We got closer this last months and were able to be more open about stuff. The semester is over and I did well and in a moment of comfort I brought up the subject of what I felt. It was nice to have an honest conversation and she knew right away where I was going. It seems she was prepared for it and expressed very well her opinion. I'm at least happy to know it's not me. I mean that it could have been any other man and she still would have said no. It wasn't anything dramatic, a little awkward, yes, but it was very mature and clear. I kinda figured out she had this mindset before and I knew the signs about her not wanting anyone. I think it was a good idea to do it now so we can have a couple of months of distance to let things come back to normal. Did I felt bad? Yes; I still do now a little less, but I have to say things went the exact way I was expecting to, so the harm wasn't so terrible. We decided to keep being friends and will hang out again in march. I guess this is how it ends. Probably one of my last chances to find someone to care about (if not the alst one) I will just come back to focus in my studies and give myself time to get over it. Thanks for listening, this thread can be closed now.

Latest posts

Back