this is a unique title... so hi?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryk

Reaction score
Yeah so the title isn't "hi" or "hello" or anything like all the other threads in here so I can easily tell that this is my thread.

I'm surprised a forum like this even exists on the internet without suffering from major trolling issues and being forced to shut down and rot or something. Lucky me I guess.

I'm 15, almost 16, male, and I'm absolutely sick of the way things are going for me currently. I'm not suicidal or anything, just bored... lonely... etc. Standard stuff really, and probably small time compared to everyone here. Still feels terrible though... I just wanna get through this part of life and move on quickly before it becomes too much of a problem. >.< ..... I could go into more detail if anyone wants.

Sometimes I just need someone to talk to who I can trust... never any guarantees about that though. I talk to very few people and I trust even fewer, and even they don't seem to care as much as I'd like.

Maybe coming here was worth a try. So... hi, I guess? =\

Hey guys... Thanks for the welcome.

So how active is this place, exactly?

We all felt like that/feel like that, I think. The problem is that you wish this stage of your life away and the next one isn't any easier. I reckon that the key is just finding joy when you can. Just appreciate the splash of sun across your face or the end of a good book. When you look for joy, it will come. It doesn't have to be other people. - acorn

Latest posts

Back