This is why I'm an a-hole

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SophiaGrace said:
Wait are you a gay guy or a girl? o_o I'm confused.

i'm a gay guy who married a guy
why should my sex pref matter to you SophiaGrace?

Mirium said:
SophiaGrace said:
Wait are you a gay guy or a girl? o_o I'm confused.

i'm a gay guy who married a guy
why should my sex pref matter to you SophiaGrace?

I dont think it does matter to her - I think she just got confused reading the thread/posts.

i am going out on another limb and guessing that "what it meant" was:

YAY, i like drama with a dash of persecution topped with a sprinkle of passive-aggression.

seacrest out

he's just another person out there trying to pick a fight. mean people are everywhere. no maturity. no regard for others. too much sarcasm.

Mirium said:
-Things weren't the same, I withdrew because I'm an a-hole

-I don't think I can change, I heard he has another girl already and I missed the boat

That's why I'm an a-hole

the end

A-hole is typically a masculine term. Usually a woman would say "I'm a *****." Vs. "I'm an *******."

"He has another girl already." This is sending the message to me that you're a woman.

Also your screen name is feminine. What one would usually associate with a woman's name.

But then in another post I know you said you were a gay guy.

Also, I'm unsure that most states would allow gay couples to adopt or do surrogate pregnancy at this point in time, although I am more certain of how many states allow gay marriage (it should just be called marriage). There are a few states I am sure but overall I think america is an oppressive place for gay couples and that it would be more common for them to live together/be partnered than actually have kids. So this made me think you might be a woman as well since the statistcal chance is probably higher.

Although it is possible that you have kids from another marriage...

I was just trying to clear up the discrepency in what I was reading. I got a little confused.

yes, the original poster clearly has discrepencies in his/her/its post.

he claims to be a gay man.

but then in reference to his "ex husband" of "ten years" leaving, he says "he has already found another girl" thereby strongly indicating that HE is actually a SHE.

either way, i've got no time for this silliness.

were there any states that allowed gay marriage ten years ago?

i don't think there were.

either way.....

[youtube]2Z4m4lnjxkY[/youtube]

Trent said:
i am going out on another limb and guessing that "what it meant" was:

YAY, i like drama with a dash of persecution topped with a sprinkle of passive-aggression.

seacrest out

Well...I saw no reason for her to smartoff just because I pointed out that was likely confused (which she later posted that she WAS). I was simply offering some clarification. The reply simply wasn't called for.

It really doesn't make a difference if the OP is a straight woman or a gay man, his original assertion is correct:

He's an a-hole.

It just bothers me when I see discrepancy in general, it could mean someone is lying, but yes, it doesn't change the nature of the actions perpetrated by the OP.

Also, I like context.

I agree. You're an *******. It all goes round and round, I used to do the same type of thing until I grew up and had it done to me. That is what it'll take for you to change, in case you're wondering.

Also... You'll be one of those people just like me wondering where the "decent" women or men (depending on your preferences) are and what you have to do to find one and keep them around. The tables eventually turn on all of us jackasses until you become the victim of it.

From there you go on to try to hurt some one to feel good about yourself or you look for the right person get hurt and rinse and repeat steps until you die hoping it works out or you feel better about yourself. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back