This isn't right.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjjerm

Reaction score
Broke up with my girlfriend last Saturday, and I've been locked in my room ever since, shades drawn and everything. It's really starting to stink in here. xD

Why is it that she has a multitude of friends (male and female) to help her perk up, to reassure her that she was in the right, to buffer her status as the emotional victim, whereas I have nobody. I have no friends to pat me on the back or buy me a beer. I have nobody to reassure my feelings; nobody to justify my anger; no friend to help me through this.

Every break up I've been through has been like this. They go out with their friends and perk up (they're always "content" with the decision, **** you women are fickle), while I'm left in my room contemplating everything that went wrong that I could have fixed, imagining her out having a good time laughing and joking with her friends. I start to hate her for it, I feel like I'm taking it on for the both of us. *laugh*

Anyone else feel like this after a break up? I have absolutely no one other than the internet stranger telling me there's "more fish in the sea."

No matter what the reality is, i always figure the other person is having a much easier time of it. Actually i figure that is the reality of it. :(

Minus said:
No matter what the reality is, i always figure the other person is having a much easier time of it. Actually i figure that is the reality of it. :(

Yeah she's telling her friends she "washed her hands of me." That makes me feel like a million dollars, I tell you.

*assumes the role of a buddy after a beer*

Bah! Ta 'ell with 'er. Dat biotch wasn't wroth your time anyway!

*snaps out of it*

Unacceptance said:
Why are you so in the know about what she and her friends are doing and/or talking about?

Because I know her and her friends? Hard to completely bar things off when you're dealing with the logistics of a breakup.

UneTortue said:
Unacceptance said:
Why are you so in the know about what she and her friends are doing and/or talking about?

Because I know her and her friends? Hard to completely bar things off when you're dealing with the logistics of a breakup.

How about talking to her friends about it then or maybe asking them to not cluck like hens and so that you can avoid the bring down?

Unacceptance said:
UneTortue said:
Unacceptance said:

How about talking to her friends about it then or maybe asking them to not cluck like hens and so that you can avoid the bring down?

Because to her friends, by now, I am teh evil.

Who cares?
That is weird what they are doing I still bother you.
When I broke up mostly bother me was “why love has changed?”

Man~ there is no guaranty you can meet a nice woman even you are a nice man.
Good luck man~

UneTortue said:
Unacceptance said:
UneTortue said:
Unacceptance said:

Because to her friends, by now, I am teh evil.

Then shouldn't they be avoiding you?

Latest posts

Back