Thought I'd say hello...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_Doll

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and I wasn't sure where to start, so I thought I'd start by writing an introduction.

Name: Kez, that's what most people call me.

I love bands like SlipKnoT, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds and many more types of music (country, rap, metal, rock, punk, pop, house etc.), anything and everything My Little Pony, the Japanese 'Lolita' fashion (nothing to do with Vladimir Nabokov's book), chickens, knee high socks, books and much more.

I'm very hard to offended, I'm friendly and open minded, I'm shy and awkward and often a bit naive and daft.

I'm here to make friends and chat to like-minded and friendly people. By like-minded I don't mean exclusivley people with similar/same interests, I like talking to people with different interests and views.

I don't know what else to write, so I guess this is it. :)

@ loketron: I like chicken too, I would never ever eat my own chickens though, I couldn't do that, I love them all dearly. <3

@ Anonymouse: Love the avatar, and thanks. :)

@ Everyone else who has welcomed me: Thank-you! :D

@ xrchz: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I'm into anything from horror, fantasy (kinda), romance, classics, I love modern classics, stuff like George Orwell, manga, I like factual stuff too, biographies. What kind of books do you like? :)

Latest posts

Back