tim burton

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

running with pain

Reaction score
what is your favorite tim burton movie? my favorite movies by him are dark shadows and corpse bride. they are really awesome!

EveWasFramed said:
ucxb said:
Beetlejuice and Sleepy Hollow !

Oh yes!! Id forgotten Beetlejuice!!! THAT one is my fave, with Nightmare a close second.

I looked up Burton's filmography, I could not remember all his movies !
My poor memory, had Beetlejuice on VHS recorded from channel 3 :)

I love most of Tim Burton's movies simply because they're just so different. AND Johnny Depp <3 heh.

difficult to decide - my personal favorites: Big Fish, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Ed Wood

It appears The Kid n' I are in good company, she's a huge fan and I like them as well.

Edward Scissorhands is my favourite. Gets me every time, as soon as it starts :D

I don't care about his films anymore though. I've seen what he's about, and the whole dark-gothic/Danny Elfman/Johnny Depp/Helena Bonham Carter combo is neither new nor refreshing. He's still got it, but I can't help but find it rather tedious. Like eating too much of a really good food.

painter said:
He's still got it, but I can't help but find it rather tedious. Like eating too much of a really good food.

agree, I figure with age it is only a matter of time until things tire and annoy :\

Latest posts

Back