Time goes by so slow when alone ...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marik_757

Reaction score
It's a given that when you're out having a good time that time flies by so fast. But when you are alone things are different. It goes by sooo freaken slow. Every minute feels like an hour ...

I try to get out and find something to do to past time, but it's not as fun when you are alone. I just hate dealing with this feeling ... I end up just walking around my room back in forth or stand on my balcony watching air planes take off every 5 minutes ...

Nothing just seems to appeal to me anymore =(

Time seems to be flying for me regardless. That started holding true somewhere at early twenties. Now, at 29, I really wish I could freeze it.

I linger and lurk on various blogs or forums to pass time when I got nothing to do, or I draw and watch tv.....that's how you can keep yourself busy....sometimes I just lay in bed and listen to music and daydream .__.;;; makes time go faster and makes me happy to daydream my own little world while ignoring the reality of mine ...
I suggest you find something you like and do it ^^, if you like to watch airplanes pass by why not take pictures, I say art always helps and it is sort of productive....I suppose

Taking pictures of Airplanes just sounds creapy now these days... I was never into art while growing up. Painint, crafting, etc. None of that. I play video games, but in the back of my mind I know it's not productive.

I used to go to the gym to workout everyday, but it get boring after awhile. Especially when you don't have anyone to motivate you. So I just stick around in my dorm room and day dream or take naps.

Going to work is the only thing I can do make time pass really well, but even then people at work tell me I work too much ...

it does go by slower while its happening. but then at the same time, the next thing you know your almost 30 and your in the same spot you were when you were like 22.

Look for work and that'll change. Every hour turns to minutes and 8 hours of sleep feels like 8 minutes. A weekend feels like two hours and holidays are just bland.

I hear you.
Like to day Ive seen no one and its just gone so slow.
At lest the year can only get faster.
And hopefully better. And it would be amazing if I had some love come my way. God knows I could use it this year.

Yeah sometimes going out just makes me more lonely I wish so hard to be able to share the day with sowmone and laugh and not feel like this . I know I am a great person lots of fun and I love to laff I wonder why it is that soem of us are thrown away from the git go? I mean I was adopted and the people who adopted me ignored me I would have been better off in an orphanage

Latest posts

Back