Timesplitters 4

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
So there's this thing going around at the moment trying to get Timesplitters 4 made. There's a facebook page trying to get 100,000 likes. There's also a few petitions knocking about.

I'd give anything for a sequel to those masterpieces. The Timesplitters games are my favourite FPS's ever. I seriously love this series. The multiplayer was unbeatable. It would be a dream come true for me if we were to get a sequel, it really would. I mean, can you imagine The "Virus" game mode online? The map-making, the hundreds of wacky characters, would be perfect for the online community. Anyone who played the Timeplitters games during the PS2 days would surely agree. The amount of time I spent playing those games with my friends, the splitscreen matches were just so much fun.

256px-Timesplitters.JPG
256px-Timesplitters2.JPG
256px-Tsfpbox.jpg

"Cevat Yerli, the Chief Executive of Crytek indirectly ignited a flame of hope for TimeSplitters 4. In a recent interview with cvg.co.uk he was quoted as saying “The thing with TimeSplitters is, if we made a sequel to TimeSplitters, nobody would accept this apart from some fans, and we don’t know how big the fan community is unfortunately.”

He also tweeted this "I had 2 interviews that provoked this question, how big is the Timesplitters Community? Let me hear you!! TS2 rocks, one of my alltime favs!"

Fans-Launch-TimeSplitters-4-Campaign-on-Facebook-Might-Go-to-Kickstarter.png

It's probably a long shot, but if you're a fan of the series I guess it wouldn't do any harm to give that facebook page a like. "Former Free Radical member Graeme Norgate, the composer on previous TimeSplitter games, says he'll contribute a victory theme song to the campaign if it reaches its goal of 100,000 fans." How amazing is that?! Come on!

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm sick to death of Call of Duty dominating the FPS genre. The series has no soul, it's a generic, stale shooter in my opinion. We need a new kid on the block, and Timeplitters would be the perfect solution.

Hell, I would take a HD collection of the series. Timesplitters is just too good to die.

Latest posts

Back