Tired of failing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Silly TB. 'No' only means 'no' if you take it literally. Otherwise it means yes, if you really think about it philosophically.

But yes, I agree with the no harassment rule that you and callie are both speaking about.

Aisha said:
^Silly TB. 'No' only means 'no' if you take it literally. Otherwise it means yes, if you really think about it philosophically.

But yes, I agree with the no harassment rule that you and callie are both speaking about.

what the fresia are you talking about ?

So you suggest men should pester women until they have to ring the police ?

Crazy ! :club:

Triple Bogey said:
Aisha said:

No, she isn't suggesting that. She's referencing something from your good looking thread.....

^ Aisha is just showing his/her true colors. They are trying to make fun of me.... on a freaking loneliness forum.
........... Some people are lonely for a good reason.

Despicable Me said:
^ Aisha is just showing his/her true colors. They are trying to make fun of me.... on a freaking loneliness forum.

I'm not lonely, and I'm sorry if you are. Yes, you did try to put me down in the other thread, but I'm not making fun of you. I just don't think most things are worth fighting over or being made into such a big deal, and I think everyone should be a little more lighthearted towards things in general. No ill feelings or maliciousness meant on my part.

Despicable Me said:

Why does it matter where you are? People can be ******** anywhere. Being lonely doesn't stop people from being ********, now does it. Honestly, it brings the assholery out MORE in some people because they are bitter.

So I'm not sure why you have to try to play that card, because it's irrelevant.

Also, I'm not saying Aisha is being an *******. Or you for that matter. Just saying.

ETA: And don't even try to say you know what someone's real intentions are. You don't know Aisha and this is the **** internet. You do NOT know!

It matters because there should be some respect. Some sanctity. Even if there isn't, there should be.
That's why it matters.

I'm done here. Please no one respond to me anymore.

Despicable Me said:
It matters because there should be some respect. Some sanctity. Even if there isn't, there should be.
That's why it matters.

SHOULD, perhaps. But that doesn't mean you will get it. Some believe respect is earned. You are not ENTITLED to respect. No one is. You are not entitled to anything. No one is. Sorry, but just because there SHOULD be some, doesn't mean there will be or that there HAS to be.

Despicable Me said:
Don't lie to me, Aisha.
If there is anything I do well, it's to see through lies. That's for **** sure.

I wasn't lying. I did say the first line of my reply to TB in reference to the other thread, but it wasn't through malice directed at you, and would never be. Maybe a failed attempt at humour.

Despicable Me said:

This coming from someone who gets a kick out of putting people down. Not so much fun when you're the one on the receiving end, isn't it? :)

Despicable Me said:
That's why it matters.

Just ignore them.

TheRealCallie said:
Despicable Me said:

Why does it matter where you are? People can be ******** anywhere. Being lonely doesn't stop people from being ********, now does it. Honestly, it brings the assholery out MORE in some people because they are bitter.

Also, I'm not saying Aisha is being an *******. Or you for that matter. Just saying.

ETA: And don't even try to say you know what someone's real intentions are. You don't know Aisha and this is the **** internet. You do NOT know!

There is definitely one ******* on here and I know who it is !

TheRealCallie said:
Triple Bogey said:
Aisha said:

No, she isn't suggesting that. She's referencing something from your good looking thread.....

well I didn't read that thread so how the fresia should I know ?

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
Despicable Me said:

There is definitely one ******* on here and I know who it is !

I do hope you are talking about yourself, because if you're not, that would be an insult....

Triple Bogey said:
TheRealCallie said:
Triple Bogey said:
Aisha said:

well I didn't read that thread so how the fresia should I know ?

Oh I don't know. Perhaps because it's YOUR THREAD! :rolleyes: But it's good to know you don't really give a honeysuckle what people say.

reynard_muldrake said:
This coming from someone who gets a kick out of putting people down. Not so much fun when you're the one on the receiving end, isn't it? :)
1. I've never put anyone here down.
2. Just because you don't like someone's advice or ever want to face the truth doesn't mean it's putting you down. Some people need to hear the truth, whether it hurts or not.
3. You brought another topic into this one. That is considered disruptive.
4. This post clearly demonstrates that you are being malicious. Consider that for a moment.

Now drop the subject and stop going off-topic, please. I asked people not to respond to me anymore to prevent that. But people like you obviously don't know when to stop. So I'm telling you. Stop.

Despicable Me said:
reynard_muldrake said:
1. I've never put anyone here down.
2. Just because you don't like someone's advice or ever want to face the truth doesn't mean it's putting you down. Some people need to hear the truth, whether it hurts or not.
3. You brought another topic into this one. That is considered disruptive.
4. This post clearly demonstrates that you are being malicious. Consider that for a moment.

Now drop the subject and stop going off-topic, please. I asked people not to respond to me anymore to prevent that. But people like you obviously don't know when to stop. So I'm telling you. Stop.

1.) Weren't you leaving this board?
2.) This is more than just someone refusing to take your advice. I'm far from the only one here who's found you patronizing or mean-spirited.3
3.) This is disruptive, but the argument about the good-looking people thread isn't? Okay...
4.) To use one of your time-honored quotes, "stop being defensive". I'm done now. Have a nice night.

I'm not sure what the problem here is, but this childish bickering is completely pointless. For Merlin's sake, can't we just stick to the topic instead of insulting people? It shouldn't be that difficult. I've read so much bickering and a few insults on this thread that I kind of forgot what I wanted to reply to begin with. Great job. People post here because they want to help. If, after they post anything, they get shot down or insulted, what's the point of asking for help in the first place? If you start a thread and want help, accept any and all advice, even though it may not immediately be what you like to hear. There are different people here on this forum and as such there will be different responses. Still, respect all responses, don't insult people and then whine when they react unfavorable to you. Sigh.

Lowlander said:
I'm not sure what the problem here is, but this childish bickering is completely pointless. For Merlin's sake, can't we just stick to the topic instead of insulting people? It shouldn't be that difficult. I've read so much bickering and a few insults on this thread that I kind of forgot what I wanted to reply to begin with. Great job. People post here because they want to help. If, after they post anything, they get shot down or insulted, what's the point of asking for help in the first place? If you start a thread and want help, accept any and all advice, even though it may not immediately be what you like to hear. There are different people here on this forum and as such there will be different responses. Still, respect all responses, don't insult people and then whine when they react unfavorable to you. Sigh.

It's not always whining. Some individuals here jump at the chance to insult or talk down to others in the guise of "trying to help". No, it's not always our fault we're alone. Or that we're all crying in front of our keyboards instead of going outside and talking to other people. Yes, most of us have tried many things to remedy our loneliness. Whining because we heard something we didn't want to? Very simplified take on things.

Latest posts

Back