tired of faking

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how can anyone fake love just not to be alone?

• maybe the loneliness is so overwhelming

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sadlilbabyalligator

Reaction score
why do i exaust myself caring about people?i refuse o belive this world is an ugly crewl and dark place.thats how it feals mostly,desperatly reaching out to those who think i am a waste of breath?why does my heart still want to love even though i dont think love is real.just some stupid facad so people can look important.i am angry that my family thinks i am pointless and **** if the more this goes on the more i start to belive it.and if one more person tells me i am crazy or psyco,well i will show it to them.i am 31 and just now starting to see the ugly side of life,which feels like that is life itself.someone somewhere please help me to belive love is real and people do care,regardless of there faults and mistakes.my mind is getting filled with darkness and hopelessness.that is the most gut wrenching scaryest feeling,of "does anyone care?really care,or they just want to pleasure themselfs at my heart and feelings expence.the little boy who cried wolf really wasnt trying to waste anyones time,its just no one listened to him untill it was too late

But.... the little boy who cried wolf really did waste everyones time. This is why they didn't listen to him when the real deal showed up. o_O

Never fake it, it's the worst thing you can do to yourself and others around you.

Those are very good questions to ask yourself, one's you'll probably keep asking until the end of time. For some of us it's just our nature to care about people even when they show little carrying for others. You've gotta try to keep positive and find the good through the bad, no matter how dark it gets, eventually things will get better.

Welcome to the forums. :)

You don't have to find happiness with other people but inside you. And when you understand that, then nothing can bring you down.

People is always more bitter than sweet, they are trying to protect themselfs (just like you), deal with it.. because it never gonna change. It's the nature of human beings. I'm not saying that you can't trust on people, just don't expect them to solve your problems, be happy with the life you have! :)

Latest posts

Back