Tired

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantom

Reaction score
I've been feeling stressed about my life this week. I have a lot of things I need to get done. I'm slowly getting them done and I think I have everything under control; but the tiredness is still there. I feel so exhausted with my life. I've been working so hard and I believe I've been strong for so long. After a long time of working, I want to have real fun for a change. I've been told to be patient, but for how long? I want to change my life but I don't know how or when to. Overall, I have this sensation to drop whatever I'm doing and do something crazy (not too crazy like doing drugs).

Dude, just do it.

Take a roadtrip to another state.

By a mountain bike, or some good boots, and just hit the trails for a day.

Go fishing.

Do something different. You're being called to do it, if it's not going to damage the rest of your life (like get you fired from work), then listen.

Brian said:
Dude, just do it.

Go fishing.

Do something different. You're being called to do it, if it's not going to damage the rest of your life (like get you fired from work), then listen.
I can't. I'm too busy with schoolwork. I don't have a job but trust me, schoolwork can kill you.

Phantom said:
Brian said:
Dude, just do it.

Go fishing.

I can't. I'm too busy with schoolwork. I don't have a job but trust me, schoolwork can kill you.

Then plan it. Planned spontaneity is ok too. Set aside some time EVERY month and say "This is my time for me. I want to do ______ for these few days." I had to do it too. Because I knew that if I didn't I would go NUTSO. lol. You don't have to drop your responsibilities, but if someone tries to get you to do something during your time for yourself, you have to learn to say "no" if they cannot respect that then they don't deserve your time - at that time. lol.

What Vega said, nothing wrong with planned spontaneity. Even if you just take a few hours off for yourself to go see a movie you want to see, do something, anything for yourself. Take a break or your school work will kill you.

Yeah...all work N no play sucks...
I get like that...spontanous sometimes..its okay...
I used to have a stunt kite or a nitro R/C...
sometimes when the wind blows..all just have a brain fart...Hual ass to a park and fly my kite...I dont know when the wind going to blow..

Other times...Im like Oh hell yes..The parking lots are empty..I just take my RC car out and play...

Other times I just pick up my guitar and just play the **** thimg..

Other times I just firlt.lmao
Im just playing man..I aint tripping.

Francis used to trip out..cuz Id take pictures of flowers while were shoping..hahaaaaaa
I got into photography..

Just do whatever you like...
Make a list of things you like to do or enjoy doing...these activity actually charges you...

Latest posts

Back