"Titanic principle"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven22 said:
Well well well. Another person who can't read. I didn't change it to age. Your mistake. I said courage knows no bounderies. And are you somebody special? Or do you just think you are? Call me a troll and tell me to go? Very strange rules you have on this forum. A forum is for discussion. So far it has only been "attacks" and twisting everything i say. For people who keep screaming equality,your rules seem very one sided. Running into problems? That sounds like a threat? Surely that is against the rules? Or have i misunderstood the rules again?

I'm pretty sure we can all read just fine. It's you that's forgetting what you're posting and don't care to look back to make sure everyone else isn't incorrect. Did you not post this?

Raven22 said:
The purpose of the articles were to show "age" has no boundries where courage is concerned! And nothing what so ever about "equality" !

That is you specifically stating that you're posting articles to show something about age.

Raven22 said:
Well well well. Another person who can't read. I didn't change it to age. Your mistake. I said courage knows no bounderies. And are you somebody special? Or do you just think you are? Call me a troll and tell me to go? Very strange rules you have on this forum. A forum is for discussion. So far it has only been "attacks" and twisting everything i say. For people who keep screaming equality,your rules seem very one sided. Running into problems? That sounds like a threat? Surely that is against the rules? Or have i misunderstood the rules again?

First, the person you replied to in regards to troll did not call you a troll just told you to go troll somewhere else. Plus they have nothing to do with the rules and guidelines of the forum so your remarks on that are mistaken.

Seems like you are just trying to stir things up and annoy people for your own fun, which you've pretty much admitted to in another post. You get back what you put out and you talk about manners but certainly haven't displayed very good manners towards others. I suggest you knock it off and stop being so confrontational with people and you'll find they will be less confrontational with you.

I have found myself confused by peoples thoughts and actions. These thoughts and actions are strange and unlike what i have encountered before. I have given it much thought and sought explanation to why this would be so.

Xun Zi;
In order to understand the big picture,everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

Xun Zi;
sacrifices are concerned with the feelings of devotion and longing.

Confucius;
Our greatest glory is not in never falling,but in rising every time we fall.

Lao Tzu;
The snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.
Neither need you do anything but be youself.

If i have offended it was through lack of understanding. I will try to understand better.

Raven22 said:
If someone is not prepared to,or can not understand,or be willing to sacrifice themselves to save even a child's life,then we really do live in a very sick society.
That is a "Look out for number one"attitude,and b***s to everybody else!

Sacrificing oneself for a child, yes, but not for any adult stranger simply because of their gender.

Latest posts

Back