To ALL Gamers!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
Geddit lol. I said ALL which means two things! Hehe!

Anywho :p

If you consider yourself a Gamer, tell me..

What is your favorite console and why?
What is your favorite game and why?

I am curious~ My favorite console is the Gamecube. Before then I played Games but never got into them much. When my brother got his Gamecube I didn't like it at first. But in time I grew to love it and in the end, it was passed onto me. I since burned out the laser on it (And about 3 other Gamecubes lol) My favorite game has to be a game on Gamecube called Gotcha Force. It's like Pokemon only you collect toy like robots and it's all about the fighting which is in real time. Check it out if you have a Gamecube, it's well worth buying, despite the less then good reviews it seems to have. I've not played Gotcha in a while. But I did play it for about 8 years (Since 2003) It used to cheer me up when I as annoyed or sad. It used to provide hours of entertainment when friends stayed at my house. It probably will always be my favorite game. Peace~

i love the Gamecube too. i bought a Wii so i could play both ! i have more Gamecube games than Wii though. Only two Wii games lol. It was my first console. My first game was Mario Kart: Double Dash. My brother taught me how to play it when i was about...five or six. i've been into games ever since.

I remember playing Super Smash Bros way into the night on my friend's gamecube ages ago... but when it was just us two hanging out we'd play Wind Waker or Metroid. I never actually owned a console, always done all my gaming on PC. Back in the day I played hell of Starcraft: Brood War and Heroes III... those are the two games that leap to mind as being the primary time vampires.

A couple others would be Worms (Worms World Party was the definitive edition for me) which I'd play with my sister, and also Diablo II.

As for modern games, the Mass Effect trilogy has undoubtedly been my favourite thing to happen as a whole. Those games are just great.

Rayri said:
i love the Gamecube too. i bought a Wii so i could play both ! i have more Gamecube games than Wii though. Only two Wii games lol. It was my first console. My first game was Mario Kart: Double Dash. My brother taught me how to play it when i was about...five or six. i've been into games ever since.

Are you sure you're not me? Lol I have the same only I never bought the Wii. It wasn't worth my money loool

XBox 360, was always a Playstation fan having a PS1 and 2 but when it was time to upgrade Xbox was cheaper and I've been very happy with it. Favorite game has to be Batman Arkham City, most bad ass superhero and Batman game ever.

Gutted said:
Rayri said:

Are you sure you're not me? Lol I have the same only I never bought the Wii. It wasn't worth my money loool

Haha, i should've said my Wii was a gift. My cousin forced me to let her buy it for me. (yes i know) i feel that the older systems are much better too. Like NES and Gamecube...etc i loved playing NES games. They were so much fun.

It's the PC for me. I absolutely love playing CA's "Total War" series on it, as well as Paradox Interactive's "Hearts of Iron 3" and "Victoria 2". I also used to play "Ecco the Dolphin" & "Crazy Taxi" for the Dreamcast, but that was a loooong time ago.

Sci-Fi said:
XBox 360, was always a Playstation fan having a PS1 and 2 but when it was time to upgrade Xbox was cheaper and I've been very happy with it. Favorite game has to be Batman Arkham City, most bad ass superhero and Batman game ever.

I did exactly the same Sci.:p

i find it hard to pick a favorite console because of how quickly the technology has advanced. i know what i liked in the past that got me into gaming originally. but the level of immersion that is possible now compared to the older consoles is no comparison. it has evolved into a different experience for me. i originally played because it was fun and something to try to beat. now i am playing to be immersed in a story and even a new world with some of these open world games. if i had to pick based on why i play games now, my favorite would be the 360.

It's hard to choose lol. I'd say my favorite current console is the PS3... and my favorite game is the first Uncharted, "Drake's Fortune". The other two in the series are great, but the first one really pulled me in the first time i played it. I've completed it a few times.

Hi, I consider myself a gamer! I prefer to game on my PC it's what I consider to be my Native Platform. :cool:

My fave console is PS3 because in comparison to the Xbox 360 you have a blue ray player, controllers that don't need batteries, a hard drive that you can store downloaded movies on and play on your TV and the PlayStation Network is free and not subscription based! In comparison to the Wii I would say that's more of a younger kids console!

My fave genre of games are FPS & RPG. Games that are a mixture of both things like the upcoming Bioshock Infinite are in my opinion excellent as are top ranking games in fps like Battlefield 3 / MW3 or top ranking games in RPG like Skyrim or Darksouls.

Latest posts

Back