To all you people in the UK

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and after the girls do it, can I please see the guys making out? You don't even have to go all the way. Just kiss and grope.

please.jpg

Hell yes, international girl-on-girl orgy and guy-on-guy molestation day, Callie leading the girls' division :D

anything is possible if you put your mind to it, am thinking Guiness and playboy could make this happen ?

annik said:
Limlim said:
I keep seeing threads about all these lonely people in the UK. Here's an idea. GO MEET UP!

Seriously, it takes like 4 hours to drive from one end to the other of that dinky landmass, go do it already! :D

(Also if Annik and Purps wanna experiment with lesbianism in the process, they have my support on this as well)

Er I think we might just be slightly bigger than you think!

and wait who am I being a lesbian with?! What?! :D

Is there a sign-up sheet for the lesbian experimentation? And if so, where do I find it? :D

A meet up would be good the more the better gay straight whatever dont think I want an orgy or anything like that just a cup of tea first off.

Jilted John said:
But you is a Scouser!

not really but yeah but no but anyway it wasint me as i was neckking with vicky polard behind the bike sheds and her mum said you cant get pregnant if you aint done it before and never did nothing anyway and am not a vigin so shut the fresia up hahah

If you're (1) gonna pay for the fuel and (2) buy me a car, (3) cure my agoraphobia and (4) social anxiety and (5) fast-forward us to next Summer, then...okay!

But, when the ladies get together, I'd like the DVD, free of charge!

Latest posts

Back