To everyone who's lonely and wants a group of friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

ExtensivexLDL

Perhaps there are some of you out there who have stumbled across this site and it didn't help. I have a feeling however that many of you have never encountered it before..
So Let me say it's TERRIFIC and it certaintly helped me get out of my funk somewhat. anyway..

www.succeedsocially.com

IMPORTANT: Ignore the link to a different site on the left. It's total b.s. meant to suck out your money

Oh. I forgot to warn however, that it's mostly targeting lonely guys and my hence, may not apply to girls as much.. In any case, however, there's a lot of useful advice

Does seem worth looking through.

i've read this site.. when i was quite lonely.. he makes sense.. about the whole starting groups and so on... it didnt really help me.. but it makes sense... if you follow the advice it will work. (i think)

yeah that is a good site, thanx for posting it to those who may not know about it! i've been searching the net for resources too.

what an interesting sight :)

Reading fro it I think I need motivation to make the effort that's needed to get to know ppl better.

Motivating yourself is not easy tho. I kinder feel good in spit and spurts. Am like a YO-YO. Just up N down. Right now am up thank goodness :D

Bluey said:
what an interesting sight :)

Reading fro it I think I need motivation to make the effort that's needed to get to know ppl better.

Motivating yourself is not easy tho. I kinder feel good in spit and spurts. Am like a YO-YO. Just up N down. Right now am up thank goodness :D

That's how I am. Unfortunately for me it's more down than up. And right now is one of those times.

Latest posts

Back