To those who are lonely, I offer my friendship!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malrk

Reaction score
Hey!

Not a very lonely person myself anymore; I have lots of friends, but I'll always remember what it feels like....utterly horrible. Sometimes it's really hard to get outta a rut when it feels the world has turned it's back on you.

My life was once hell....I was alone, I had no one, but I refused to live that way any longer.
I turned things around. Once I did so I swore that I would help other people....and it's not much, but even if so for just a few people....it can spread to more even! I'd say it's worth it.

Anyone is free to PM me if they ever wanna talk. :)

lol

I'm sorry but that ellipses following your "thanks" has me rolling right now. Maybe it's the combination of my speculation of its significance and the tea I've been drinking all night.

Malrk said:
(snipped)

My life was once hell....I was alone, I had no one, but I refused to live that way any longer. I turned things around.

Hello Malrk -- Would you please share with me how you "turned things around"? Thanks very much, LG:)

Latest posts

Back