Today at work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
putter65 said:
putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:
Look at you, Mr. Popular :D

Yeah, that other woman who was having the affair with your boss and is married, you really don't want to get in the middle of that. Good call on that one.

I was in the middle of it last year and it was utter honeysuckle. I was so much in love with her and she strung me along as a so called friend. She cancelled most of our meetings, she ignored half of my texts and only bothered with me when she wanted me to work in her shop.

I thought it was great when she 'liked' my facebook comments while she was screwing my twat of a boss. They were at it in the office at 6am and used to tell me to start work at 7am so I wouldn't get in the way.

Had a bit of trouble with this woman. She sent me a text asking me for a coffee. I didn't reply to it. She sent me another text the following day. Yesterday she sent me a facebook message. So I figured I had to tell her something. I sent her a message on facebook basically saying I had heard something bad about her and I didn't want to have coffee with her anymore. She replied saying I shouldn't listen to what other people say and she hasn't done anything wrong and thought I was a friend etc.

I probably wont hear from her again which I'm happy with.

Just an update: Saw the fake holiday woman yesterday for a drink. It was nice enough even though she has strange ways. Nothing about what happened at xmas was mentioned. She wants to see me again.

I put a little message on facebook saying I was half pissed and Woman B asked who I had gone to lunch with. So I told her and she seemed interested and pleased for me.

Anten said:
Tell fake holiday girl you are just good being friends.

Well I asked for a kiss when we said goodbye but she turned her head and said 'don't push your luck' - she was smiling though.

She's okay I suppose and I think I took it too serious before xmas.

It got me out of the house and it was female company. And she mentioned us meeting again.

She is willing to spend time with though and it is surprizing how many women won't do that. Even doing things like having a coffee.

I think I will be okay as long as I don't get carried away. Just accept whatever happens.

putter65 said:
Anten said:
Tell fake holiday girl you are just good being friends.

Well I asked for a kiss when we said goodbye but she turned her head and said 'don't push your luck' - she was smiling though.

She's okay I suppose and I think I took it too serious before xmas.

It got me out of the house and it was female company. And she mentioned us meeting again.

She is willing to spend time with though and it is surprizing how many women won't do that. Even doing things like having a coffee.

I think I will be okay as long as I don't get carried away. Just accept whatever happens.

Been thinking. I like Woman B about 100 times more than fake holiday woman.

Sad fact women I like aren't interested. Nice women aren't interested. Fake Holiday woman is quite horrible in many ways and she is acting like I should be gratefull she is willing to see me.

I am interested in her because she does want to see me. Other women just aren't interested.

I feel the same way putter. I don't even see why I should like or care for a girl because she will never have those feelings towards me.

Anten said:
I feel the same way putter. I don't even see why I should like or care for a girl because she will never have those feelings towards me.

I think fake holiday woman likes me. She did say she enjoyed the other day. But she is hard work to get along with. I have to put up with alot and I do wonder if she is worth it.

Other women just aren't bothered.

Lying, cheating, not admitting when she's wrong, turning everything around on him. The name "fake holiday woman" should give it away. But I guess putter is truly desperate. :(

Anten said:
What is the kind of stuff you have to put up with?

Well she never greets me in a nice way. On Saturday I hadn't seen her for a month. I thought she might smile and say 'hello' - she didn't do either, just let me in her house with a frown on her face.

She complains alot as well, about her life, her circumstances. She never seems happy or content. She is always 'pissed off' and there is always some crisis happening.

She can be quite cruel towards me, telling me not to speak so loud and on Saturday she kept telling me not to smile. (One of my front teeth is missing)

On Saturday she did ask me about myself but on some days before xmas all she did was talk about herself, never asked me anything.

I went to cinema once with her and she moaned that much because they were showing trailers and adverts before the film started. I am not sure I want to go with her again.

She can be bitter and negative about life and whatever I say, she will have a negative answer. She can be snappy as well and critical towards me. She won't accept compliments and she doesn't pay me any, not verbally anyway. (I get the odd one in a text)

The things I like about her are she is very pretty and very talkative. I do prefer someone else to do all the talking and me pitching in when I want rather than me making all the conversation.

She answers most of my texts which I like and sends me texts herself.
And she is usually willing to meet me which I like as well.

It's not worth the work. Everyone has their own emotional baggage but what you listed there, even the positives you tried to list, they fail to outweigh the negatives. I was with a girl who had her problems, it was emotionally and life sucking, left me feeling drained every time we talked. From my POV she isn't worth it, cut her loose and just continue on with your life. Fake is fake no matter how you try to dress it up or what mask you try to put on it. It's still the same person underneath.

kamya said:
Lying, cheating, not admitting when she's wrong, turning everything around on him. The name "fake holiday woman" should give it away. But I guess putter is truly desperate. :(

I admit I am. Been a long time by myself.

Sci-Fi said:
It's not worth the work. Everyone has their own emotional baggage but what you listed there, even the positives you tried to list, they fail to outweigh the negatives. I was with a girl who had her problems, it was emotionally and life sucking, left me feeling drained every time we talked. From my POV she isn't worth it, cut her loose and just continue on with your life. Fake is fake no matter how you try to dress it up or what mask you try to put on it. It's still the same person underneath.

When I was sat in the pub having a drink with her, I saw this ex work colleague, this really nice woman. She came across and we had a chat. I introduced fake holiday woman to her. I had spoken about fake holiday woman to this woman so she was pleased to finally meet her. She smiled at fake holiday woman warmly. When she left fake holiday woman pulled a face. It wasn't very nice and was embarrassing.

I sent a message to the ex work colleague on facebook and she thought fake holiday woman was really nice and really pretty.

I don't know why I am still interested. I ended a so called friendship with an other woman last week. Told her I didn't want to see her anymore. Yet I still want to see fake holiday woman. I still care even after all what has happened. Both my parents think I am mad.

putter65 said:
kamya said:

I admit I am. Been a long time by myself.

Sci-Fi said:

When I was sat in the pub having a drink with her, I saw this ex work colleague, this really nice woman. She came across and we had a chat. I introduced fake holiday woman to her. I had spoken about fake holiday woman to this woman so she was pleased to finally meet her. She smiled at fake holiday woman warmly. When she left fake holiday woman pulled a face. It wasn't very nice and was embarrassing.

I sent a message to the ex work colleague on facebook and she thought fake holiday woman was really nice and really pretty.

I don't know why I am still interested. I ended a so called friendship with an other woman last week. Told her I didn't want to see her anymore. Yet I still want to see fake holiday woman. I still care even after all what has happened. Both my parents think I am mad.

My weeks tend to be the same, work, a few rounds of golf, watch football, go and see my Mam and alot of time on the internet.

Going to see this woman was something to look forward to. Sending her texts and getting replies is something to look forward to. That's it I guess. I am a lonely person. I enjoy female company. Other women turn me down. This woman is different.

By that last post I'd have to agree with your parents. :p LOL

Honestly I really think you are investing too much time in fake woman. Other women don't turn you down, you ended a friendship with a woman (that was the one screwing around with her boss right?) yet you hang on to one that lies and mistreats you.

That co-worker that wanted you to take all those shifts for you wasn't that bad. Really the worst she did was not talk to you because someone giving you shifts means extra money for you.

Fake holiday girl basically used and abuses you but she is the only girl that gives you the time of day so you letting her do what she wants. Keeping this girl around isn't going to help you feel better about yourself because deep down you know where you guys stand.

Sci-Fi said:

Honestly I really think you are investing too much time in fake woman. Other women don't turn you down, you ended a friendship with a woman (that was the one screwing around with her boss right?) yet you hang on to one that lies and mistreats you.

It is strange but I was in love with the woman screwing the boss and I spent alot of last year miserable because she wasn't with me. She was single alot of last year as well. I don't think it was doing me any good having her as a friend, best to forget about her.

I don't have that many feelings for the fake holiday woman.

Anten said:
That co-worker that wanted you to take all those shifts for you wasn't that bad. Really the worst she did was not talk to you because someone giving you shifts means extra money for you.

Fake holiday girl basically used and abuses you but she is the only girl that gives you the time of day so you letting her do what she wants. Keeping this girl around isn't going to help you feel better about yourself because deep down you know where you guys stand.

Your right and the penny may drop some day. I've not contacted fake holiday woman for 2 days now. It's not constant contact like before, it's just friends keeping in touch. Hopefully someone better will come along and make me stop thinking about her.

Woman B didn't talk much today. I have no idea what it was all about. Why Woman A didn't answer my question I don't know. She could have easily said 'of course I was having a laugh' - and Woman B hasn't talked to me about the cinema since I mentioned us going together.

putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:

It is strange but I was in love with the woman screwing the boss and I spent alot of last year miserable because she wasn't with me. She was single alot of last year as well. I don't think it was doing me any good having her as a friend, best to forget about her.

I don't have that many feelings for the fake holiday woman.

Anten said:

Your right and the penny may drop some day. I've not contacted fake holiday woman for 2 days now. It's not constant contact like before, it's just friends keeping in touch. Hopefully someone better will come along and make me stop thinking about her.

Woman B didn't talk much today. I have no idea what it was all about. Why Woman A didn't answer my question I don't know. She could have easily said 'of course I was having a laugh' - and Woman B hasn't talked to me about the cinema since I mentioned us going together.

I think the fake holiday woman just uses me when she falls out with her other guy. (The one she spent xmas with) - I noticed she deleted him from her facebook a few days ago. Now he's back on her list again. When I think about Saturday when I was with her, it was honeysuckle really. I only really went for a kiss at the end and I didn't even get that lol !

I don't know if it is worth having her as a friend who I text every now and again. I have made the decision a couple of times to move on but she has sent me text messages and I have answered them.

Well you don't always get a kiss on the first date so you shouldn't judge your progress on that. Though you may be right about her when you say she just contacts you when the other guy isn't there.

She's using you. She's going to keep on using you until you put a stop to it. I know it may seem nice to have that companionship but it's not good for you.

Sci-Fi said:
She's using you. She's going to keep on using you until you put a stop to it. I know it may seem nice to have that companionship but it's not good for you.

She sent a text today, just everyday chit, chat.

Woman B is single by the way, she was talking about it. I said 'didn't know you was single' - she didn't answer though.

putter65 said:
Sci-Fi said:

She sent a text today, just everyday chit, chat.

Woman B is single by the way, she was talking about it. I said 'didn't know you was single' - she didn't answer though.

Daft thing happened today with Woman B.

We was both working on the chill section, she was stood on a stool and I was crouched down next to her. Woman A saw us and starting giggling. I said 'she's finding something funny' - Woman B had a embarrassed smile on her face. Woman A was laughing because my head was level and close to Woman B's upper legs / middle area.

I know they have talked about what has been happening. Both of them asked me how I was getting on with fake holiday woman. I replied we were just friends.

Could be a joke they are pulling on me.

ROFL!! You mean your head was near her groin/private/lady parts/vagina area. :p I could use other words but I don't want to offend the ladies here and be virtually smacked.

I would have made jokes too. I don't think they are pulling a joke on you, sounds like they are just taking an interest in you. Either woman B is interested in you or both A & B like your friendship.

Latest posts

Back