Today at work

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
passage said:
putter65 said:
triilsk said:
I read your thread and sorry to barge in here, but are you sure the woman is single? You should ask her about that, she did ask about your ex right?

Good luck

She answered my message but didn't answer the bit about going to cinema. Just went on about the wine and playing golf in the frost. Another woman did the same. Damage limitation wise I haven't done bad, she obviously isn't interested. But no harm has been done I think. No idea if she is single or not.

You learn things, people saying women liking you doesn't mean fresia all usually.

End of story on this I think. She was never my type anyway.

No, the same thing happened to me the first time I asked a girl out, she just avoided the question (cuase I included something else about my day). Just revert back to the question, and you'll get an answer

An answer of 'no' - if she was interested she would have mentioned going to cinema, made some reference to it. She didn't.

putter65 said:
passage said:
No, the same thing happened to me the first time I asked a girl out, she just avoided the question (cuase I included something else about my day). Just revert back to the question, and you'll get an answer

An answer of 'no' - if she was interested she would have mentioned going to cinema, made some reference to it. She didn't.

Yeah pretty much if she wanted to go she would of said yeah or asked what movie did you want to see. The rest of the message you added before the question gave her the ability to say no without saying no.

Anten said:
putter65 said:
passage said:

Yeah pretty much if she wanted to go she would of said yeah or asked what movie did you want to see. The rest of the message you added before the question gave her the ability to say no without saying no.

I agree, she mentioned everything else I put in my message apart from the going to cinema bit.

No harm done unless she tells everybody at work.

Well if you walk by a few coworkers and they start laughing you know she did. :(

Anten said:
Well if you walk by a few coworkers and they start laughing you know she did. :(

That is always the problem with co workers. It has happened to me before in a really bad way.

It was only the cinema though not like I was asking her for a meal of saying I liked her.

It sounds like you dodged a bullet, then.

Woman B is clearly not over her ex. This is not Woman A's fault. She thought B was interested, but clearly you would just be a rebound...and it would be messy, for both of you. Do not go down that road.

Sorry, dude. Maybe you can give her some space and time, but don't be surprised if she gets back together with her ex.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
It sounds like you dodged a bullet, then.

Woman B is clearly not over her ex. This is not Woman A's fault. She thought B was interested, but clearly you would just be a rebound...and it would be messy, for both of you. Do not go down that road.

Sorry, dude. Maybe you can give her some space and time, but don't be surprised if she gets back together with her ex.

I think your spot on with everything there.

Hopefully there won't be any fallout and it will be soon forgotten about.

putter65 said:
Anten said:

That is always the problem with co workers. It has happened to me before in a really bad way.

I was just joking, I didn't know some girl was being a royal ***** and did that to you.

Anten said:
putter65 said:
Anten said:

I was just joking, I didn't know some girl was being a royal ***** and did that to you.

Years ago. She complained to the manager about me. I made her 'uncomfortable', that's what she said - it was really a honeysuckle time. I still work with her and we do talk. She's a queer ****** and I should have ignored her but her actions really effected my confidence. Hence why I went 13 years without asking a woman out on a date.

Just had a little message from Woman B on facebook, doesn't seem any harm has been done.

Crazy day, just had 14 texts from 'fake holiday' woman and one from this other woman inviting me for coffee tommorow. I didn't answer the other woman. I was friends with her until I found out she was having an affair with my boss at work. He is married by the way and a complete wanker. I can't bare to think about her now.

Look at you, Mr. Popular :D

Yeah, that other woman who was having the affair with your boss and is married, you really don't want to get in the middle of that. Good call on that one.

****, 'fake holiday' woman must be sad she doesn't have you on a leash anymore. :)

Sci-Fi said:
Look at you, Mr. Popular :D

Yeah, that other woman who was having the affair with your boss and is married, you really don't want to get in the middle of that. Good call on that one.

I was in the middle of it last year and it was utter honeysuckle. I was so much in love with her and she strung me along as a so called friend. She cancelled most of our meetings, she ignored half of my texts and only bothered with me when she wanted me to work in her shop.

I thought it was great when she 'liked' my facebook comments while she was screwing my twat of a boss. They were at it in the office at 6am and used to tell me to start work at 7am so I wouldn't get in the way.

Not like you would have wanted to walk in on that anyway eh, lol. At least you had a warning.

Anten said:
****, 'fake holiday' woman must be sad she doesn't have you on a leash anymore. :)

She's playing the sympathy card now. She sent a text saying 'sorry' for bothering me, sending texts while I was having my tea.:)

Sci-Fi said:
Not like you would have wanted to walk in on that anyway eh, lol. At least you had a warning.

It was the talk of our workplace for a year. The boss's wife accused them of having an affair so she had to leave. She denied it saying it:D
was all lies. They started back up again about a month later. The boss would leave in the morning, say he was off out. The supervisor would walk into the warehouse and say 'he's off for his blowjob !'

Its nuce to be the boss...

Blow jobs are nice too.
I seriously think you would complain
If she was blowing you off.

Wait....thats all wrong.
She bkew you off...thats why your complianting.

Lonesome Crow said:
Its nuce to be the boss...

Blow jobs are nice too.
I seriously think you would complain
If she was blowing you off.

Wait....thats all wrong.
She bkew you off...thats why your complianting.

a really intelligent contribution to the thread

putter65 said:
It was the talk of our workplace for a year. The boss's wife accused them of having an affair so she had to leave. She denied it saying it:D was all lies. They started back up again about a month later. The boss would leave in the morning, say he was off out. The supervisor would walk into the warehouse and say 'he's off for his blowjob !'

ROFLMAO!!

Sci-Fi said:
putter65 said:
It was the talk of our workplace for a year. The boss's wife accused them of having an affair so she had to leave. She denied it saying it:D was all lies. They started back up again about a month later. The boss would leave in the morning, say he was off out. The supervisor would walk into the warehouse and say 'he's off for his blowjob !'

ROFLMAO!!

Just had another text from her asking me for coffee and a chat again. Last year she hardly gave a honeysuckle, that was when I hung on every word she said. She hardly replied to my texts. She's engaged to some other bloke now.

Hopefully she will go away !

Maybe she wants an affair with you. :D

Is she a friend at least? I don't see why she would want to have a chat otherwise.

Anten said:
Maybe she wants an affair with you. :D

Is she a friend at least? I don't see why she would want to have a chat otherwise.

We worked together until xmas 2010. Last year we kept in touch but it was me sending her loads of texts and her hardly bothering. And she backed out of seeing me most times.

Now I have found out the truth about her I don't want to know. She tends to disapear for months on end and then send a text wanting to do something. Last year I answered all her texts straight away and agreed to everything (including working overtime in her shop) - Since I'm not answering her texts - she is probably wondering why.

Latest posts

Back