Tombstone Follies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freeman888

Reaction score
What would you like to put on your tombstone as a final and everlasting comment to the world?

For myself, I'd put no words on it: just a simple depiction of two thumbs down.

"Ever had a dead guy look up your skirt? No?"

"Well, now you have."

"Haha."​

Alternatively:

"YOU ARE STANDING ON MY LAWN. GET OFF *******."

And I would have it constructed of high carbon steel with a stainless steel coating, but made to look like normal granite, so any idiot who hits it with a baseball bat is getting a fun surprise.

But in all actuality, I haven't given much thought to what I actually want on it. I do know I've given serious consideration to being cremated and having my ashes dumped in the water tank on a fire engine. That way when they have their next fire I still get to help put that ***** out. Actually, I would probably collect at the bottom of the tank in a sediment, and slowly disperse over the course of many calls. Literally, I am still with the engine crew after death. And if I recall, ash being mixed with water actually makes it more effective. Awesome.

Like some kind of modern, extreme Norse funeral pyre too, in a way.

VanillaCreme said:
DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES
YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES

I swear to god, if that is still stuck in my head by this evening, I am going to brutally kill you.

Brian said:

"Well, now you have."

"Haha."​

Alternatively:

And I would have it constructed of high carbon steel with a stainless steel coating, but made to look like normal granite, so any idiot who hits it with a baseball bat is getting a fun surprise.

But in all actuality, I haven't given much thought to what I actually want on it. I do know I've given serious consideration to being cremated and having my ashes dumped in the water tank on a fire engine. That way when they have their next fire I still get to help put that ***** out. Actually, I would probably collect at the bottom of the tank in a sediment, and slowly disperse over the course of many calls. Literally, I am still with the engine crew after death. And if I recall, ash being mixed with water actually makes it more effective. Awesome.

Like some kind of modern, extreme Norse funeral pyre too, in a way.

VanillaCreme said:
DO YOU LIKE WAFFLES
YEAH WE LIKE WAFFLES

I swear to god, if that is still stuck in my head by this evening, I am going to brutally kill you.

GOOD. GOOD I HOPE IT IS. Serves you right...

And lol, get off my lawn... Good one.

VanillaCreme said:
I would very much like this song engraved on mine.

Just watched it: "Do you like waffles?" Crazy about waffles myself. I'd say that Heaven would be a boring place, if they didn't have waffles! Here's a neat trick I learned many years back:

FRENCH TOAST WAFFLES

Prepare your bread slice for French toast, as normal (dip in batter, let it soak a while).

Place the battered bread in a waffle iron, and cook just like a waffle. Quick, easy and delicious...no muss, no fuss!

NOTE: You *must* use a standard waffle iron (as opposed to a Belgian iron). That's because the Belgian iron's grid depressions are too deep, and they'll tear up the wet bread.

I use whole grain bread, and real maple syrup! (And a very tasty anti-cholesterol margarine such as Smart Balance, instead of butter.) Toss on a generous handful of sweet, plump blueberries...ummm!

provided i dont randomly die soon, by the time i do die i will have something clever to put on my tombstone. either that or a really meaningful quote.

Brian said:

"Well, now you have."

"Haha."​

Alternatively:

OMG I lol'd. :p

"Look behind you, A Three-Headed Monkey!"

Whoever gets this reference is a beautiful, awesome person.

Freeman888 said:
VanillaCreme said:
I would very much like this song engraved on mine.

Just watched it: "Do you like waffles?" Crazy about waffles myself. I'd say that Heaven would be a boring place, if they didn't have waffles! Here's a neat trick I learned many years back:

FRENCH TOAST WAFFLES

Prepare your bread slice for French toast, as normal (dip in batter, let it soak a while).

Place the battered bread in a waffle iron, and cook just like a waffle. Quick, easy and delicious...no muss, no fuss!

NOTE: You *must* use a standard waffle iron (as opposed to a Belgian iron). That's because the Belgian iron's grid depressions are too deep, and they'll tear up the wet bread.

I use whole grain bread, and real maple syrup! (And a very tasty anti-cholesterol margarine such as Smart Balance, instead of butter.) Toss on a generous handful of sweet, plump blueberries...ummm!

That sounds so good. I use Texas Toast for french toast, so it's thicker. So maybe a Belgian iron won't break it as easily.

I honestly don't know... I shall think about this some more, lest I put something crap on my tombstone.

@ Brian: I LOL'd - I love it XD ...

Latest posts

Back