Top 20 strangest guitars

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! And I thought the Daisy Rock guitars were strange!
I like the toilet seat one, though.
I wonder if I could get a bass made like that?! hehe
Thanks for that.

Many of those are even stranger then these that were made for the Strawberry Alarm Clock.

strawberry.jpg

wow those were awesome makes me wonder if they all actually sound like guitars

Thx for sharing that justlost very entertaining

Minus said:
Many of those are even stranger then these that were made for the Strawberry Alarm Clock.

strawberry.jpg

Wow, those are...wow. It's like they gave the luthier a handfull of LSD and said "build a guitar!" :D

JustLost said:
Wow, those are...wow. It's like they gave the luthier a handfull of LSD and said "build a guitar!" :D

1.gif

As i recall they didn't use them much because they wouldn't stay in tune.

Minus said:
JustLost said:

1.gif

As i recall they didn't use them much because they wouldn't stay in tune.

LOL, I can see why. It looks like the one on the left is a bass and the one to the far right is a 12 string. Pretty cool though, even if impractical. :)

My favorite is the "Jeweled Jesus" on the page you listed. Kind of like this one only the "Jeweled Jesus" seems more ornate.
guitarcarved.jpg

Minus said:
My favorite is the "Jeweled Jesus" on the page you listed. Kind of like this one only the "Jeweled Jesus" seems more ornate.
guitarcarved.jpg

The funny thing about both of those is that they're just Stratocasters...with lots of stuff attached. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
aw man i totally want that machine gun guitar that is soo cool!!!

It would be better if it actually fired, but I suppose that's asking too much. :)

Heh. The wangcaster ain't bad. Image running your hand up and down those frets!

Minus said:

That reminds me of a viking ship for some reason. "Dragon of the North" or something...

and Jeremi, I think I'd be too afraid to play the "Wangcaster". :)

JustLost said:
The funny thing about both of those is that they're just Stratocasters...with lots of stuff attached. :)

Your right and that makes them lose some of their appeal. At a glance they looked like carved bodys.

Minus said:
JustLost said:

Your right and that makes them lose some of their appeal. At a glance they looked like carved bodys.

It's kind of hard to tell for sure. Regardless, it would be like trying to play the side of a cathedral...a bit awkward, at least for me. :)

JustLost said:
It's kind of hard to tell for sure. Regardless, it would be like trying to play the side of a cathedral...a bit awkward, at least for me. :)

Photos can play tricks with perspective but on those two the carved [routed] sections do appear raised like they were added. I can't be sure either.

I would image that a number of them would be awkward.

Minus said:
JustLost said:

Photos can play tricks with perspective but on those two the carved [routed] sections do appear raised like they were added. I can't be sure either.

I would image that a number of them would be awkward.

lol, in mare ways than one.
what if you were playing the wangcaster and your mom showed up?

Guitar-fuzz.jpg

In the bad for playing category.

Latest posts

Back