Top 20 strangest guitars

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelyDragon said:
bluebass.jpg

It does sort of look like a Trans Am. It needs a set of tiny RC wheels. :)

freakin lego guitar

Legguitar.jpg

this one is sweet batman guitar XD

ABS-RB02.jpg

duna duna dunna dunanananana

jaws bass guitar XD

strange_guitar_10.jpg

another game system guitar

news_paul_2006-11-18.jpg

seriously how are they making those?

guitar-41.jpg

awesome!!

five_neck.jpg

and thought the three headed one was crazy

strange_guitar_111.jpg

good for those long distance assainations

guitars_h.jpg

sweet

20070530-Weird_guitar_Teenage_Girl.jpg

creepy

quadchopper.jpg

evanescencefan91 said:
ak47 sweet
:)

Those are all sweet. Even the creepy ones.

If I'm not mistaken, the Dreamcast guitar is actually a Sega Genesis. I still have mine sitting in the Hall closet...minus the frets, pickups and strings. :)

I'd love to have the PacMan guitar though...or maybe the lego one.

tried to upload a screenshot from "from dusk till dawn" where a vampire plays with a guitar partly made from a body, but I think i'm doing something wrong with inserting images on posts :)

Oh that is gross, didn't even remember that. It was a good movie though, it used to make me believe George Clooney could play a good Batman...then he...well...didn't.

makes me wonder what the guy is using as a guitar pick :D

Minus said:
Placing a Picture into a Post on alonelylife

av5ea.jpg

Thanks, read the link, so I can't link from my own computer :)
Never too old to learn :cool:

Sci-Fi said:
Oh that is gross, didn't even remember that. It was a good movie though, it used to make me believe George Clooney could play a good Batman...then he...well...didn't.

makes me wonder what the guy is using as a guitar pick :D

To be honest the part that I remember most is Salma Hayek dancing :), didn't care too much about Clooney, although he did nice work in that movie.

Stormrider said:
To be honest the part that I remember most is Salma Hayek dancing ....

f_minusm_906c16a.gif
I could understand why.

Wow, those are some strange guitars!

I kind of like the bass and regular combination, though. I have a bass and electric, and sometimes get frustrated at having to change when recording. If I had that, I wouldn't have to change...just move my hands!

Minus said:

I remember that. I imagine it would be difficult to tune. :(

(To Stormrider) When the movie was first released to VHS, I practically wore out the tape rewinding Salma Hayek's little dance number. We are truly blessed to be living in the days of DVD, Blu-Ray and chapter selection.

graphic.png

Midi Fiber Optic Guitar

"Guitar features fiber optic lights running the length of the finger board. Each of the illuminated points can produce the full color spectrum. They are controlled by MIDI signal and are grouped into three seperate circuits. Each of these circuits can be programmed to run any pattern of colors and rhythms. With computer MIDI and pitch detection, the lights can sync to the rhythm of the music, or listen to the player and change color accordingly. This guitar also features the Sustainiac pickup and ten MIDI output controls. All knobs and switches are hand made from aluminum."

graphic2.png

"...combines modern LCD technology with the classic styling of a Vintage 60s Television. While you watch your favorite show, the all wood construction and custom designed pickups guarantee it plays and sounds like a first class performance guitar. It also pays tribute to Bo Diddley and his classic “Bo-Box” guitar design."

Latest posts

Back