Trip to New York

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
Soon after when I finally get out of college this semester I'm going on a trip to New York for 5 days to see my brother's graduation ceremony and do some site seeing. So what I need is ideas of things to do, because I know there are thousands of things to do there but I can only think of obvious ones like go to the statue of liberty etc.

So any ideas?

errm well I have never been but every time my mom goes for business they always stop at this place for cheesecake that is REALLY good. it starts with a B, like Baneri's or something. I don't know.

OK so I realize that you will probably not go slogging around New York in search of a place to eat cheesecake that you don't even know the name of, lol. Well either way, have fun! I am jealous, I have never been!! Take lots of pictures.

Ya, get a money belt that you keep close to your skin under your cloths to put your valuables in. Make sure anything like a camera you keep firmly anchored to your body.

http://www.newyork.com/

NeverMore said:
Soon after when I finally get out of college this semester I'm going on a trip to New York for 5 days to see my brother's graduation ceremony and do some site seeing. So what I need is ideas of things to do, because I know there are thousands of things to do there but I can only think of obvious ones like go to the statue of liberty etc.

So any ideas?

get a tourist map book they are all over...or site seeing book

oh and dont forget the former world trade center ...ground zero. I bet ur brother knows where to take u.

and there are these huge red buses not too far from st of lib. and wall street and the bull --$40 bucks i think and they take u all over manhattan and brooklyn. if u hear that harlem is close by....run, man,ruuuuuunn for ur life

and ToysrUs store at Time Square they have a cool dinosaur there...sharptooth.
and dont forget lots of money and camera.

Right, so okay the ideas go so far as followed:

-watch out for pickpockets
-go to ground zero
-go see possible giant dinosaur at toy's r us in time square lol
-take lots of pictures(will do)
-Get on a bus that takes you through the city but avoid Harlem
-Buy a tourist book
-Wander through city looking for B place with the awesome cheesecake:p

thx everybody, keep em coming

Latest posts

Back