Trying to feel beautiful with deformed breasts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't recommend surgery unless it really is necessary. It my be just my opinion, but I think that everybody is beautiful the way they are, just in different ways.

PyramidHead said:
I wouldn't recommend surgery unless it really is necessary. It my be just my opinion, but I think that everybody is beautiful the way they are, just in different ways.

Yes, but here we're specifically talking about physical beauty.

And if OP can't get past her feelings that she's inadequate or something, then surgery may be the answer she needs.

I'd advise her to date around and find different guys to actually experience and see her breasts before she complains about men not liking them.

You'd still be better off removing than "augmenting".

Silicone has a nasty way of leaking into the body, and causing damage. (Think cancer)

And with breast removal, she could not only find out that there in fact men who like small breasts, but she could simply say "I had to have my breasts removed" to explain it. When people think augmentation, they think Pamela Anderson and it's far less easy to justify.

Especially to your toughest critic.

bulmabriefs144 said:
You'd still be better off removing than "augmenting".

Silicone has a nasty way of leaking into the body, and causing damage. (Think cancer)

Oh, I never advocated breast augmentation -- as in enlargening.

But if she feels that her breasts are too uneven or something, there are smaller surgeries that can correct such things -- tighten the skin, lift the breasts a bit, etc.

I wouldn't really recommend BIGGER breasts for ANY woman.

I am not someone into plastic surgery but I agree...why not surgery to even your breasts? Why not? Not that you are not lovable as you are but the difference does seem large. It would help you feel better. I see nothing wrong with surgery in this instance.

If a moderator could please close this thread, I would really appreciate it. Thank you to everyone who has commented, I truly do mean it and appreciate you taking the time to try and help me out, but right now this just isn't what I need. Thank you, and I hope this doesn't sound ungrateful.

loupnoire said:
If a moderator could please close this thread, I would really appreciate it. Thank you to everyone who has commented, I truly do mean it and appreciate you taking the time to try and help me out, but right now this just isn't what I need. Thank you, and I hope this doesn't sound ungrateful.
o_O... what was the correct answer to the original question?

The answer she needs is to feel beautiful.

But we can't actually do that. Not with compliments, not with various proposals, and not with the truth as we see it.
It's a matter of personal happiness, which can't be achieved by anyone besides her.

She wants to feel beautiful. This may take her entire life, or never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back