Trying to workout from home , 2nd Attempt !!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@4No1 ,

Good job ,

I am resting this day too .
5 days workout
2 days rest

Ok , about the tunnel syndrome ?
A numbness and tingling in the hand and arm caused by a pinched nerve in the wrist.

I hope it is not a very serious issue

Anyway i will start from tomorrow evening again

:)

@Tobakki3
Yeah, OK thanks. Just have to control it.

Also have the problems with a shoulder(or neck, not sure) - a few months ago jumped to a bar with one hand and smth got wrong. I feel like a ruin, as we say here "bummer for work - a callus on the hand". So some changes in a set.
Tomorrow climbing day.

Today 3 rounds of:
Dynamic plank 10*4
Squats 25 (no BB, it's too late for it as it it's noisy)
Knee pushups 10
Scissors 2*20

Last edited:
@4No1

OK , Overcoming some starting trouble is a good thing . There will be many little obstacles but it is important to go forward slowly slowly .

After 2 days rest i started again , good thing is i don't feel that much stress now doing the same exercises
That is good improvement .

Warmup 15 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
40 crunches , 20*2
40 Squats , 20*2

This week and next whole week i am planning to do these same exercises , after that i will try to increase the numbers of these same workouts or i will add more exercises .

I should do something for the lower abs too because crunches only focuses on the upper abs from what i have read

Oh man, you make me realise how unfit I have become, and I'm getting older now so need to be careful, a couple of years ago I had got into the routine of doing 150 pushups every other day (3*50), but I have got really lazy, now I can only do about 25.

My problem isn't that I put on weight, it's that I lose weight, I'm tall and feel more comfortable around 190lbs, but I go way lower than that.

Have you tried doing yoga? I've really enjoyed that when I've done it, I find it good for mind as well as body.

@vauxhallastra

Wow that is a lot of pushups ,

This is my second week of workouts

By the 4th week i am planning to hit 100 pushups , so instead of my 25*3 i will be doing 25*4

I come from the land of yoga , Lol

But i am focusing on building stamina slowly slowly which is why i am planning to do more exercises from the 4th week on wards

I have some diabetes issues , so for me its important to workout and sweat .

I do some breathing techniques before i go to sleep , Savasana

Savasana is a practice of gradually relaxing one body part at a time, one muscle at a time, and one thought at a time. When you do this practice day after day, it conditions the body to release stress. It can also improve your sense of physical and emotional well-being

Other than that i don;t know much yoga

I haven't tried youga.
I don't know, I think the idea is not for me, I'm not sure.

I need to add smth for the shoulders antagonists. Narrow pushups maybe.

Did the same thing today too ,

Warmup 15 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
40 crunches , 20*2
40 Squats , 20*2

I should do some addition to these exercises , but i will do that on the 4th week , this is only the second week

I don't feel the beginner stress when doing the 25*3 pushups now , which is a good improvement

I have a gym in my house but I barely use it right now. I usually try to work out 2 or 3 times per week during the winter (mid October/mid April) after that I prefer doing activities outdoor.
During the first lockdown I bought a ring fit for my Nintendo and sometimes I prefer playing with it than using machines.

@Just_another_one

I am planning to buy a treadmill soon , and few dumbbells too
I don't have any machinery at home now
But it was important to start somewhere , which is why i started the home workout after a lot of delays
Nowadays i am bit happy , because i used to spent a lot of time behind the computer learning accounting and sap software
I needed some physical activity too

I had no idea what that Nintendo ring fit was , so i had to google that
Looks like a fun activity

@Just_another_one

I am planning to buy a treadmill soon , and few dumbbells too
I don't have any machinery at home now
But it was important to start somewhere , which is why i started the home workout after a lot of delays
Nowadays i am bit happy , because i used to spent a lot of time behind the computer learning accounting and sap software
I needed some physical activity too

I had no idea what that Nintendo ring fit was , so i had to google that
Looks like a fun activity

Of course it is important to start somewhere :D
Being constant is a lot. I have all those stuff at home cause I collected them in the last 10-15 years, before being a mother I was much more into fitness but I also had much more time.
Working out is good also for general mood and being confident with oneself. Keep it up! :)

I try to work out once or twice a week, sometimes more. My routine is a short run, 20 minutes, rest for 5, then weights and crunches for 20 minutes, and then the shower. Really hard to fit in more fitness as I work a lot of hours atm

Today 3 rounds of:
Squats 25
Knee narrow pushups 10
Scissors 40

Wanted to have a rest but made myself to work.

I have a balance board and a bar.

Hello kaetic ,

I just made some changes to a pic a found online , that is all :)

I am 79 kilograms , that is not like me but that is how i feel about me and my lifestyle , Lol

But this time i did work out at home .

From 8:22 pm to 9 pm i worked out
This is what i did ,

Warmup 10 or 12 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
30 crunches , 15*2
40 Squats , 20*2

Good , that was a really good start .

I hope i can continue this at least 5 days a week

Yes kaetic , you can join the workout sessions too .

Just start at a convenient time .
I am sure you too can spent half an hour for the workouts
75 push-ups? Bloody hell!!! You can’t be that unfit if you did 75 on your first try!

@4No1

Good job again .
I am planning to workout within 1 hour

@Sebiguess

In the beginning even doing a set of 25 pushups was kind of hard , but i still managed to 3 sets of it somehow .

I have been doing that for 8 days now and today is the 9th day .

Yesterday when i was doing pushups it was easy to do the usual 25*3 pushups

I want to bring my weight down to 75 kg . That is my aim

@Zen28

If i had more time , i would have done more too .
If i continue like this now , and if my classes will be over in 3 more months , i will have more time to do more exercises

I have been feeling a little bit more energetic than usual for the last 3 or 4 days too

So that is good progress for me

Of course it is important to start somewhere :D
Being constant is a lot. I have all those stuff at home cause I collected them in the last 10-15 years, before being a mother I was much more into fitness but I also had much more time.
Working out is good also for general mood and being confident with oneself. Keep it up! :)

Yes ,

Thanks a lot :)

2nd Week , Tuesday

Warmup 15 minutes
75 Pushups , 25*3
40 crunches , 20*2
40 Squats , 20*2

Latest posts

Back