turning 21

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
21 said:
Im turnin 21 tommorow and looking back on my life it doesnt look so good considering Ive missed out on so much. I wonder if theres any hope 4 me

Hi 21 :) While your looking back on your life, try to see what you have missed and then plan to do that in the future. Yes, hope is always there. Where there is breath, there is hope.

Hiya

Only think back to what you may have missed if you think it will do you some good. I have/am going through a period of counselling and this has enabled me to look back at my life in a lot of detail...all 37 years of it. It has allowed me to address a lot of the issues that I have failed to face..but it has also made me look deeply into why i am like I am. There are many things that I hadn't considered and this has made it both upsetting and difficult to face.

If you look back and know there are things you need to do then take the difficult decisions you have and make them. I frequently took the easy option and ended up where I was 18 months ago...but this is enabled me to get where I am now...very happy with me, very much in love and with a great career.

I remember my 21st...it was more like my 71st lol...I grew up way too quickly and often felt that if I had done things differently...drunk too much etc...then I may have been different...but it is not as easy as that.

I am happy to talk further if you want me to.

are u people even thinking of looking at the date...

this is like a 2 months old thread..:p... we just dug up:p

I saw the date before I replied, but so what?? :p
Just because a thread is one, two, three months or even a year old it doesn't mean it can't be replied to.
The person who made the thread could still have the same feelings or be in the same situation,
but also think about the fact that someone else could be feeling the exact same thing.
In that case, replying to an "old" thread could matter to those people.
So THERE! lol :D :p

Guest said:
I'm almost 21. I don't want to go out drinking at all really. I despise alcohol. But at least I'll be able to slam some down when I get home so the loneliness will numb out some and I can go to sleep faster.

Actually I was posting to this post that was made in this thread only 2 days ago.

Another guest that replied to this thread but with the same problem.

Sanal said:
*smack* (with keyboard)

i ws juz kiddin guys......

Don't smack the keyboard lol you well break it then you well not be able to come on :)

And don't worry about ye post man, we know your cool ;)

Bluey said:
Sanal said:
*smack* (with keyboard)

i ws juz kiddin guys......

Don't smack the keyboard lol you well break it then you well not be able to come on :)

And don't worry about ye post man, we know your cool ;)

lol. :p

thank you:)

*Pins Sanal to the ground and gives him a fat juicy kiss*

HA! Bet you didn't see that one coming! :D :p

Oceanmist23 said:
*Pins Sanal to the ground and gives him a fat juicy kiss*

HA! Bet you didn't see that one coming! :D :p
how could I hv ever imagined such a nice n juicy kiss ws on its way?

that was sweet..:p

ty

Latest posts

Back