Unusual photo's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yes they are impressive! I like them all, but I love No.6 was that an evening shot?

GraceBlossom said:
^ Yes they are impressive! I like them all, but I love No.6 was that an evening shot?

Hi Grace !

No 6 is a morning shot. I got up in May at about 4.30am and walked to the shore of the River Humber. I was hoping for a sun rising out of the sea shot. Of course it rose up opposite to the water, near this industrial estate. I took some shots though and this was the best one.

No 5 is from the same day !

No 3 is just zooming into the sun !

Wow I love that!!!! The light is incredible and the footprints! Is it Scarborough?

GraceBlossom said:
Wow I love that!!!! The light is incredible and the footprints! Is it Scarborough?

yes well spotted !

I have about 5 like that.

I've been there. Woo-hoo!!!
All you photographers have inspired me to buy a camera. Nothing fancy. Now to learn which way to point it.

Scotsman said:
All you photographers have inspired me to buy a camera. Nothing fancy. Now to learn which way to point it.

good luck !

Scotsman said:

As well as which button to click. :p

ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:

As well as which button to click. :p

There's a button? For goodness sake. I can't multitask like that. :)

Latest posts

Back