[URGENT] CHAT ROOM!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
I'm too shy for the chat room. Lol, I have been there... twice only?

Try it again, it's pretty friendly... Well... Eve has her club of course, and people randomly change sex... and...

I should stop there, I don't think I'm selling it! :p

Edward W said:
lonelyfairy said:
I'm too shy for the chat room. Lol, I have been there... twice only?

Try it again, it's pretty friendly... Well... Eve has her club of course, and people randomly change sex... and...

Lol. :D I should come to chat room someday.

Edward W said:

Sounds interesting.. but I'm always at the wrong timezone of the day when all the fun is happening.. I assume. That's why whenever I go in, it's always kinda dead.

I knowwww this is old....
But Lady, I am alwayssssss there. Come share some music with me :) TheRealCallie won't even let me color :p

Back in my day we used to draw dicks in doodle. But then the mods found out. :(

bump bump bumpity bump

PS- mintymint has stolen all the kittens. We are handing out bunnies and potbellied pigs now :D

AmytheTemperamental said:
bump bump bumpity bump

PS- mintymint has stolen all the kittens. We are handing out bunnies and potbellied pigs now :D

What happened to the beatings?

You have been keeping a good distance away. Or else you wouldn't have to ask that question :p

TheRealCallie said:
Also, there better be cookies left for me :club:

I set one aside for you. Unfortunately, it doesn't contain the chocolate goodness the rest do. Seabee was very happy to take your share of chocolate chips :p

Today, I will be serving carrot cake. You know you want some carrot cake.

Mmmmm Carrot cake...wish I could, but can't access from my phone at the moment...have fun

Latest posts

Back