Useless Masturbation

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel said:
Bluey said:
You really need to get some help with this anger you have.

It firstly starts with yourself, by identifying the problems and acting on them. If you don't go the extra mile, nothing else will do it.

Agrred

Samuel said:
Secondly, without paying money, this would be the best place to get help. Ask questions...

Actually here in the UK you can, If you ask.

CAS said:
I don't have an anger problem. I resent the fact you're saying I do.

Threads like this would suggest other wise.

I think this comes under self love and as such I think we all need to love ourselves and feel good about ourselves and our bodies and so that is OK but loving someone else's body is better because I find any male body kind of ugly in comparison and I like women and there was no masturbation in Lord of the Rings but there was a lot of desire for members of the other gender so it must be a stronger impulse than self love and it makes sense with what you originally posted.

See... And that's why I didn't like Lord of the Rings...

No masterbation...

None... At all...

Over 500 pages, and not a single wank.... Come on, get realistic. -_-

Mysis said:
See... And that's why I didn't like Lord of the Rings...

No masterbation...

None... At all...

Over 500 pages, and not a single wank.... Come on, get realistic. -_-

idk, you ever wonder if gollum's little songs he sang while off in the distance were actually him singing while he beat his meat? it's possible. maybe 'the precious' was referring to his schlong.

No and worse than that imagine if it did have masturbation.
Tolkien was a staunch anti-industrialisation advocate. He was also posting in a style of someone actually going through a horrible gloomy war. These things come out in textual synopsis of hi work.
Now i am thinking that going by the attitudes towards sexual expression in the times that he wrote the books (pretty subdued and representative as perverse at best), IF he was to write about it, would it be Frodo thinking fondly of Sam whilst he was collecting the wood (Come on guys I think it was obvious) or Arwen wondering when Aragorn next crept into her bedchambers?
No.
It would have been the degenerate orc beating themselves senseless. THAT would have been in line with the attitudes to masturbation of the times.

CAS said:
I don't have an anger problem. I resent the fact you're saying I do.

You do have a number of problems holing you back and anger is one of them.

It is hard for one to come to terms with something they do not want to hear, they don't see themselves. Sadly its a fact, and one you can deal with.

I'm sick of hearing about lord of the rings. If that's all you have to talk about then you really need to broaden your horizons.

I'm starting to think you are a troll.

I like Lord of the Rings I find it very soothing mentally and I spend a lot of time reading it. I feel like the characters are old friends with familiar reactions and thought processes.
What else do you want to talk about though, to see where the Lord of the Rings has limited my horizons?
Religion, Economy, Politics, Modernisation, Psychology, Psychology, Existentialism, Sexuality?
You seem to know my limitations well and not your own. Give me a shot or not?

I'm sure whatever you talk about you'll find a way of incorporating LOTR into it, so talk about anything. I don't really care.

Likely true. I do like Lord of the Rings and it often finds itself in my posts even when they relate to something not that related, somehow.

Useless Masturbation? No such thing.

nerdygirl said:
Now I'm imagining Legolas touching himself.

Nahh elvish sex is boring and poetic. If you want the really bawdy, nasty stuff, try dwarves. XD

Badjedidude said:
nerdygirl said:
Now I'm imagining Legolas touching himself.

Nahh elvish sex is boring and poetic. If you want the really bawdy, nasty stuff, try dwarves. XD

Dwarves? I'm a sadistic dominant. A dwarf wouldn't be submissive enough. A cute elf boy, on the other hand... that could work.

SophiaGrace said:
That's....pedophilia.

AWKWARD MOMENT.

Elves CAN'T be pedophiles. They're immortal, so they don't follow the same age limitations as humans. Geez, get your fantasy realm knowledge in gear. :p XD ahaha

Latest posts

Back