Valentines day

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I'll let you all know what will happen. She'll be on vacation for a week from the 16th of february so I hope she'll contact me about the card before that... Otherwise I'll have to wait another week, maybe longer :(.

aspalas said:
Thanks. I'll let you all know what will happen. She'll be on vacation for a week from the 16th of february so I hope she'll contact me about the card before that... Otherwise I'll have to wait another week, maybe longer :(.

at least you have done something and your interest is out in the open. Your not me obviously so you might get lucky. I hope it goes well for you !

I hope so too. I also have the strange fear that something will go wrong with the delivery... Well, I've managed to put all my hope aside and I'm expecting the worst case scenario. I'll post everything that will happen, I'm glad I have this forum to open up because I can't talk with my family about this, and I don't want to harass my friends with my problems either.

How horrible being in love can be. I often think about having to choose between never being in love (so not having to deal with a broken heart) or being able to be in love so you'll have to experience how harsh it can be but also how lovely it can be. I think I'll choose for the second option.

A song by Placebo (great band), Bright Lights, contains the line: "a heart that hurts is a heart that works". Couldn't agree more, having such heavy emotions is a bless in this messed up society.

If everything went well she's got the card. I haven't heard from her yet, but I'm sure she'll figure out it was mine soon. If she hasn't contacted me about it within a couple of days I'll just tell her it was mine.

Despite being a relatively bitter person, Valentine's day never really bothered me in the slightest lol. I'm just indifferent towards it. On an unrelated note, did anyone get any Valentine's cards?

I got one after all that !
It was posted to my work. Only the supervisor knows, I told her not to say anything.

I am sure it is a piss take from somebody at work. The deputy manager got one as well !

I ripped it up and threw it in the bin. I will deny I got one if anybody asks !

duff said:
It was posted to my work. Only the supervisor knows, I told her not to say anything.

I am sure it is a piss take from somebody at work. The deputy manager got one as well !

maybe someone DID like you? :)
sometimes we think too low of ourselves, that we don't like ourselves, so why would anyone like you..

qUXkHxz.jpg

perfanoff said:
duff said:

sometimes we think too low of ourselves, that we don't like ourselves, so why would anyone like you..

I did think maybe it was genuine but I went into the office and saw a similar card for the deputy manager. Same handwriting, envelopes looked the same, posted as well, obviously the same person playing a trick on the deputy manager and me.

It's not thinking too low of myself, just being realistic. Pathetic really and not funny. Cruel in fact. I told the supervisor that and she agreed.

I am glad I saw the other card because I would have been wondering who had sent it. It's a piss take from one of the staff. A stupid joke. I will deny even getting it if I get asked.

I do like myself by the way !:)

I did think maybe it was genuine but I went into the office and saw a similar card for the deputy manager. Same handwriting, envelopes looked the same, posted as well, obviously the same person playing a trick on the deputy manager and me.

It's not thinking too low of myself, just being realistic. Pathetic really and not funny. Cruel in fact. I told the supervisor that and she agreed.

I am glad I saw the other card because I would have been wondering who had sent it. It's a piss take from one of the staff. A stupid joke. I will deny even getting it if I get asked.

Well, she did get my card and texted me back with a heart and that she did like it. :)

duff said:
perfanoff said:
duff said:

maybe somebody is trying to get you two together :p

My Valentine's day story is that I got Love Potion #31 from Baskin Robbins, its a spoil, and was a super good time :)

LonelyInAlt, nice!. Hope the same will happen for me soon. I'n still a little worried about the delivery, but I hope she actually has the card :p. Maybe my hints weren't too clear... Well I'll know it in a week. If she doesn't mention the card within 7 day's I'll just ask her if we could grab a coffee and I'll aks her about it and tell her how I feel.

Went out with some friends to a nice party to keep my mind off of it . Worked great, I had a fantastic night and since it's almost 6 a.m. here I'm going to sleep now.

Latest posts

Back