Video game curiosity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm scared of a lot of games. Silent Hill games are pretty scary. Fallout 3 scared me too. I couldn't even get past the beginning of that game.

Silent Hill is the scariest game series I've ever played. I only managed to play through 1 and 2 before quitting the series. Pyramid Head ftw!

probably Penumbra: Overture and Black Plague. i just bought Amnesia: The Dark Descent by the makers of penumbra.

Jericho and Call of Cthulhu were good too.

I thought condemned was pretty creepy. I stopped playing once I got to a shopping mall level with mannequins. I'm easily scared though, I feel uneasy playing anything with zombies when the main focus isn't even on horror.

weirdest would probably be psychonauts

I don't play a whole lot of scary games but I do play a good amount of resident evil, which is pretty scary when the lights are out, and you've got no ammo

Thanks all :) I will be making a gamespot stop! I recommend Rule of Rose for creepy. Orphan children in an aircraft. So scary.

Manhunt is also hood :)

I haven't actually played it before, but I heard Manhunt was really, really disturbing. There's a sequel as well.
Silent Hill is also pretty creepy, especially the beginning.
They have a new game called Alan Wake for the Xbox 360; I don't know what got into me, but I decided to try it...not such a good idea. D: If you like that kind of stuff though, I really suggest Alan Wake!

I don't play a whole lot of scary games but I do play a good amount of resident evil, which is pretty scary when the lights are out, and you've got no ammo

My brother and I used to take turns playing those games, and he would always use up all the ammos, whenever that happens, it's my turn, I'd have to dodge all the dogs and lickers until I find ammos, then he'd use them all up again, terrible memories.

Yeah, I liked Manhunt and Manhunt II also. :) Those were pretty creepy/exciting.

Another good one is Dead Space for xbox360... not so scary as just plain haunting and ******* amazing. Space horror is always welcome in my world! :p

I'm kinda old school and only have a gamecibe and ps2 haha.

I started playing manhunt 2 and I haven't been
able to continue cause I suck haha

I played this Playboy game for PS2. It is kind of like the sims, but you can see their boobies. And you can even adjust their boobies to your boobie preference !!

The point of the game was to throw parties, and charm people into being in your magazine. Then you take naked pics, and make money from the selling the magazine. Things build, you get more (naked) staff. parties can get sexual, and you can unlock secret files of actual playmate photos. Yeah, Im a pervert.

I liked the final fantasy series, and regular sim city games and rpgs and whatnot. Im not too interested into shooter games or anything like that. I havent played anything in a while.

Back in like '97 super metriod on super nintendo was the stuff.

/

Latest posts

Back