Viewing forum list

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I don't fully understand the dynamics...I'm certainty not beloved, or accepted. But...I just don't get the ignore thingies. I tried it for a whopping 9 minutes. Is it like Linus's blanket? Are words that scary? I know I won't get an answer, but I'm perplexed

I don't think I have anyone on ignore, right now anyway (guess I should check to be sure, lol). I have used it in the past though. Not because I was worried about what some one was going to say, but because I knew how I'd react to it. So for self control reasons, I have put people on ignore for a bit then taken them off when I was in a less sensitive mood.

I might permanently put some one on ignore (as well as report them depending on what they are saying) if I felt they were harassing me. No, words on a screen aren't scary. But why put up with that honeysuckle when you have another option?

I don't use Ignore, because if I see my Ignore list it just reminds me of the person I wanted to Ignore. It still "links" me to that person in a way. If someone bothers me that much I'd rather have no connection at all.

Also last I checked, it just makes it so you don't see their posts. But you still see that they posted something, and if you think they posted something to annoy you, the feeling is almost the same. You can still guess that they're probably talking honeysuckle, you just can't see exactly what they're saying. So I don't use it.

Last edited:
I just get a little curious who the three are, and the world they live in. Is it that scary? I mean, I'm super hyper introverted. But this is literally just letters making words making sentences. Is it the tin foil crazy? If so, then I'm so sorry for your loss of being connected to a tenuous quasi society.

I have feelings? Not sure if that's the popular consensus

I'm a little confused... not for the first time today, lol.

You're upset that 3 people have ignored you? But, you don't know who or why?
How do you know anyone has you on ignore?

Am I reading this wrong?

Probably, I just make general blanket statements, and apply it to the minus members to the actual present members. All three could not be here, this site gets wonky about letting you sign out

Or...do I double down on my bullshit so much that I overlook the people who need someone to acknowledge them? Let's be honest....obviously

So many people dramatically leaving...they put actual effort in. How do you not feel a little culpable? I hate I missed the minimum effort. **** I need to be better

Almost a month, and also I'm so bored. And...so many quiet non voices. What is your favorite confection? I don't actually care. But it's pretty pedestrian. Say you like sandcastles. No one cares.

So, since I'm so bored throughout the day, I look at this site. Just to check out who's here. Because I have no life. And it had 19 members, 12 that were listed. And I thought, 'Wow. That's more than I've ever seen.' So naturally, I did not sign in. If that many people can interact with each other, then hopefully some found a good connection. All the Ads aside, good on all them.

Latest posts

Back