Vindictus EU/NA/KR

• Thread starter Socialawkwardness101
  • Start date
Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Socialawkwardness101

I play the EU version of this game quite a lot, it's one of my favourite games ever. Anyone else? :)

I'd be interested to hear about things going on in Korea and NA as well as finding like-minded players in EU.

For those that don't know what Vindictus is, here is a trailer.

[video=youtube]

I used to play it. Played it until that giant guy was released in NA. It was pretty fun. Only reason why I don't play it anymore is because I no longer have a PC able to play it.

With no pc, what are you browsing the forums on?

And that sucks, The Giant was released quite a while ago! Even before I started playing :eek:

I've heard a little about NA's economy being ruined, and it seems EU is following in its footsteps atm, but it's not unplayable quite yet.

I'm on a crappy laptop. Its processor cant handle the game at all, so im kinda stuck not playing PC games.

I have played Vindictus EU and I loved the graphics! But got bored so quickly. :/ I like games with bigger world...

I loved Vindictus when it first came out, and it was so fun when a new boss came out since there would never be anyone who was a "pro" at beating them in the first first days.

What's more, I loved how it's a prequel to Mabinogi. Although not much of a Mabinogi fan, I liked the idea of of different life before paradise was :)

Wailun said:
I loved Vindictus when it first came out, and it was so fun when a new boss came out since there would never be anyone who was a "pro" at beating them in the first first days.

What's more, I loved how it's a prequel to Mabinogi. Although not much of a Mabinogi fan, I liked the idea of of different life before paradise was :)

It's a really great game now, so much more content than when I first started.

I haven't been able to find anything else like it.

What server did you play on?

Socialawkwardness101 said:
Wailun said:

It's a really great game now, so much more content than when I first started.

I haven't been able to find anything else like it.

What server did you play on?
I was on both the East and West north american servers. I was on the West one at first, but then I realized I was on the wrong server so I tried the east server. Then I stopped when the dragons chapters came out.

I'm thinking of starting again, but I'll have to redownload it, and I'm thinking of making a Vella character.

Which server are you on?

Latest posts

Back